Exploring with Scarlett

(Y/N) Pov

While me and Scarlett were exploring I decided to ask her some questions.

(Y/N): Scarlett how old are you.

Scarlett: I'm 22. What about you?

(Y/N): I'm 20.

Scarlett: Oh okay I guess I'm older than you by two years than.

(Y/N): Scarlett, why aren't you like other dragon girls? Where I come from the dragon girls treat people like lowlifes, but you are nice.

Scarlett: Us dragon girls are said to be higher than other monster girls, but I don't want to be like that. I want to treat others equally and be nice.

(Y/N): That was very well spoken, and a very nice thing to say.

Scarlett: Thanks (Y/N).

I see Scarlett start to look around then I see her look up, but I think nothing of it.

Scarlett: (Y/N) do you trust me?

(Y/N): Yeah I've known you for a few hours now and you are very nice. I do trust you.

Scarlett: Okay, but hold on tight!

(Y/N): Hold on tight for wha-

Before I knew it Scarlett had grabbed me and flew up high into the sky.

Scarlett's Pov

I flew high into the air with (Y/N) and i saw him look down in shock is he scared or does he see something unexpected?

Scarlett: It's ok (Y/N) I promise not to drop you.

(Y/N): I know I trust you.

Scarlett: Then why do you look so shocked.

(Y/N): I didn't know there were different parts of the island.

Scarlett: Yeah there's a desert, a forest, and a snow area plus mountains. Different monster girls with different habitats.

(Y/N): That's cool thanks for the info.

Scarlett: Your welcome.

(Y/N) Pov

Thanks to Scarlett flying around with me I know there are different parts of the island now. That's good to know but I think that's enough exploring for today.

(Y/N): Scarlett can you take me home now.

Scarlett: Yeah sure

When Scarlett dropped me off I said goodbye to her and turned to go inside, but I saw her turn around sadly and fly away slowly. I could ask her if she wants to stay with me.

(Y/N): Scarlett please don't be sad. Would you like to stay with me.

I see her turn around and fly towards me smiling and grip me in a bone crushing hug, and I hear her say to me, I would love too. ( My mate)