Fight Between Dragons Part 1

(Y/N) Pov

Scarlett has been acting a bit strange lately. She seems to hate Valarie a lot, and I don't think Valerie likes her either. Every time I show affection to either one of them the other seems to get jealous, and do something mean.

Scarlett's Pov

The whore of a Ryu has been around my mate to much, and I don't like it. I don't want to do it in front of (Y/N) because I don't want to upset him, and make him mad. I was in the kitchen trying to find something that will make my scales shine but Valarie walked in with a smile.

Scarlett: What are you smiling about?

Valarie: It's (Y/N). I just had a nice conversation with him. He is the most nicest and caring man I have ever met. I see why you girls like him. Can you keep a secret Scarlett?

Scarlett: What secret?

Valarie: I really like (Y/N). I plan to confess my love for him soon. Do you think he will accept me.

This bitch wants to be with (Y/N). I cannot let her.

Scarlett: No

Valarie: What?

Scarlett: (Y/N) would never like a monster girl like you. You don't even have legs. You think he wants to be wrapped up in you disgusting tale that always touches the ground.

Valarie's eyes widen with tears. She runs away crying her eyes out.

Scarlett: That should do it.

Valarie's Pov

Why would Scarlett say say something like that. I thought she was my friend. We both are dragons. Maybe she was right (Y/N) will not accept me. I sat in my room thinking that I should go back home to the Zipangu region.

Valarie: No, I can't just be here feeling sorry for myself and sulking. I should still confess to him even if he says no.

(Y/N) Pov

I was in the living room playing video games with Nya curled up right next to me the Valarie walked in the living room.

Valarie: Can I talk to you in private (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sure, can you play for me Nya.

Nya eyes go wide and she takes the controller for me.

Nya: I'm going to wreck some noobs. Can I use the microphone (Y/N).

(Y/N): No, you got me banned for a week last time because you hurt someone feelings.

Nya: Meanie

I walked into a empty room with Valarie and she seemed determined.

Valarie: I love you (Y/N). These last few days have been a dream for me since I been here with you. You also reunited me and my best friend. I would give you the work if i could. Please say you have the same feelings for me.

(Y/N): Wow, I have to say I really do have feelings for you Val. Your smart, kind, devoted, and very warm to be around. I would love to accept and have you as my newest girlfriend.

Valarie: Oh (Y/N).

Valarie wraps me up in her tail and kisses me passionately while I rub her tail slowly and she seem to like it.

Valarie: Thank you.

(Y/N): No, thank you beautiful.

Valarie and I continue kissing until I hear Nya in the living room yelling at someone.

Nya: You N00B you suck. I sleep with your mom every night.

(Y/N): Nya you better not get me banned again. Sorry Val I have to go deal with her. We can continue this later if you want.

Valarie: I would love that.

I left Valarie to deal with Nya. How did she get the microphone I hid it from her.

Valarie's Pov

He accepted me! He really accepted me and he loves me. That'll show Scarlett maybe I should go tell her. I ran downstairs to see (Y/N) trying to pull the controller away from Nya put she was holding through. I looked outside to see Scarlett flying around and I ran outside.

Valarie: Scarlett get down here.

Scarlett flew down and looked happy.

Scarlett: Are you finally leaving.

Valarie: No, I came to tell you that I am (Y/N)'s new girlfriend. We also kissed and we may be doing more later. So next time you want to say mean things about me you dragon bitch you better try harder.

Scarlett looked ready to rage.

Scarlett: You are a Ryu who is a whore and will always be you legless bitch.

Scarlett walks quickly to Valarie and slaps her with all her strength sending her to the ground. Valarie get back up with a bruise on her cheek and pushes Scarlett to the ground with the same dragon strength pushing her to the ground making a small crater.

Scarlett: You seriously want to do this whore.

Valarie: Bring it bitch.

(Y/N) Pov

I was watching tv with all the girls except Scarlett and Valarie until I see them crash through the roof of the house. They break a lot of things while trading blows with each other then Scarlett blows fire out of her mouth at Valarie burning het clothes which I did not know she could do. Then Valarie grabs Scarlett with her tail and starts to slam her every where destroying parts of the house. Then they both grab on to each other and fly through a wall out of the house.

(Y/N): Why are they fighting? I have to stop them before they kill each other.

I ran outside to see them both in the air fighting. Their strength was so great every time they would hit each other you could feel the force from it.

Diana: This isn't like them!

Dawn&Luna: What made them upset?

Mercy: (Y/N) you need to find some place safe before you get hurt.

(Y/N): I have to stop them. I have a feeling they are fighting over me.

Before I knew what happened we all heard a loud boom in the sky. Scarlett had connected with a punch to Valarie's stomach sending her flying across the island.

(Y/N): Scarlett stop this right now!

Scarlett: No, not until I'm done with her.

(Y/N): Then that makes you the same as any other dragon girl. Mean and stubborn.

What (Y/N) said made Scarlett sad one the inside but she still kept her mean face. We heard a loud roar come from the other side of the island, and when I turned around to see a Japanese style dragon flying towards Scarlett with extreme speed and hit her into the house destroying the house completely.

All the girls: Not the house.

(Y/N): The dragon must be Valarie.

Scarlett flew out of the ruble of the house but she had a fiery aura around her. She flew to Valarie but she took the hit like it was nothing. Valarie tried to swipe her tale at Scarlett dodged her tail, and caught it with instinct and threw Valarie into the ocean then she flew after her.

(Y/N): How are we going to stop them.

Raven: I have a plan and you (Y/N) are going to be a big part of it.