Diana the Amazoness

2nd Person Pov

You were walking in the forest, but this time you were with Mercy holding hands with her and her tail wrapped around your waist.

Before you knew it a girl with a sword dropped down from a tree with a sword in her hand.

???: I heard from a hellhound that there was a man on the island and it looks like I found him.

You were shocked and wanted to know her name

(Y/N): Excuse me, but what is your name.

???: My name is Diana and you will be my husband.

(Y/N): I don't think my girlfriends would be happy about that.

Diana: I don't care what your girlfriends think, you will be mine.

Before you knew it Mercy had got in front of you in a defensive stance ready to fight.

Mercy: I will not let you take him.

Diana: What's he too you.

Mercy: He is my first love and I am his protector. I will die before I let anything happen to him.

Diana: Well today is the day you are going to die.

Diana and Mercy started to fight intensely. Mercy was performing awesome martial arts moves punching and kicking Diana while dodging her sword. Diana was slashing and lunging at Mercy like a well trained swordsman doing it with ease.

You were yelling at them to stop before someone gets badly hurt but they would not listen. They both had bruises on different parts of their bodies and a few scratches. You knew they both were getting tired and about to finish each other in one move.

Diane prepared her sword for one final slash and Mercy was preparing to knock Diana out with one punch. You decided to run in and intervene and stop them but before you knew it you felt a sharp pain in your arm and a hard blow to your face.

Mercy had hit you in the face with a punch that probably gave you a concussion and Diana's sword was half way in you arm but did not sever it.

(Y/N): AAAAHHHHH GOD DAMN IT. PLEASE GET THE SWORD OUT OF MY ARM!

Diana pulled the sword out of your arm and Mercy pulled you into her arms.

Mercy: (Y/N) I'm so sorry. (her eyes tear up)

Diana: I'm really sorry.

Raven had teleported beside you out of know where to help and comfort you.

Raven: (Y/N) I heard you yell. I'm here now.

Mercy: Raven I'm so sorry it was an accident.

Raven: I DON'T CARE, I GAVE YOU ONE JOB AND THAT WAS TO PROTECT (Y/N) AND YOU DIDN'T. GO BACK HOME I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!

Mercy put you down softly and ran back to your house crying. You felt bad for her.

Raven: AND YOU STUPID AMAZON IF I EVER CATCH YOU NEAR (Y/N) OR HURTING HIM AGAIN I WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO FIGHT YOU AND I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT THE DEMON LORD DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

Diana: Yes ma'am I understand.

She put her head down in sadness.

Raven: (Y/N) sweetie I'm going to have to use a little bit of magic to heal your arm ok.

(Y/N): (says in pain) ok

After Raven healed your arm it left a scar there but you did not care. Raven was about to take you home but you asked if Diana could come to your house to get some help for her cuts and bruises.

Raven: Yes, I'll allow it only for you.

All three of you teleported to your house.

You and the girls got back to your house and you felt a little light headed from that hit to the head, but you caught yourself. You went to your living room to sit down and when you did you heard a noise that sounded like someone crying.