Masako the Ochimusha

(Y/N) Pov

I was walking with Diana, heading to a graveyard at night where a battlefield was in Zipangu a long time ago.

(Y/N): Why do you want to go to a graveyard so much Diana.

Diana: I just want to see where all the brave warriors called the bushi fought at.

(Y/N): Oh.

We arrived at the graveyard to see old tombstones, with name of warriors but there were also old katana's leaning on the tombstones.

Diana: May they rest in peace. I heard they were some of the bravest and toughest warriors.

(Y/N): Did these bushi use katana's as their primary weapons?

Diana: Yes.

(Y/N): That's awesome.

Behind the graveyard was a open field where the battle happened. The field was huge and peaceful,but while we continued to walk we came upon a mysterious hooded figure. The person was kneeling on the ground not making a move.

(Y/N): I don't think we should disturb this person. Lets go.

We began to back away but Diana had stepped on a stick.

(Y/N): (How cliche)

The person turned around and pulled a katana out pointing it at us. Diana jumped in front of me and pulled her sword out.

???: Leave NOW!

The person had a deep feminine voice and seemed to be 6,0 at height same as Diana.

Diana: Don't you ever pull a sword out on me or my man ever again unless you want me to break it.

???: How dare you talk to me like that you whore.

Diana: I'll talk to you any way I want. I can tell from that katana that you stole it from this graveyard. Your a grave robber.

That really seem to piss the woman off because after she said that she lunged at Diana, striking at her with her katana. Diana was countering every hit, but she seemed to always be on the defensive side. The hooded woman was striking so fast at Diana she started to make little slashes on her body.

The slashes really seemed to anger Diana off because she started to return the slashes back slashing the woman's cloak in various places. The hooded woman's katana started to glow, emitting a blue light coming from the sword, and before Diana knew what happened her sword was cut in half. The woman punched Diana in her face, knocking her down to the ground. I picked up the broken hilt of Diana's sword, then rushed toward the hooded woman. She blocked every stab and slash I tried to get on her but she then swiped my legs from under me and pointed her sword at my neck.

???: I told you to LEAVE!

(Y/N): You won't kill me.

The woman the picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pointed her katana at my abdomen.

(Y/N): I at least want too see the face of my killer.

I lunged for her hood and ripped it off her head. She had light purple skin with black hair. Her face had a stoic expression but it then changed to astonishment when she got a good look of my face.

???: Is it really you?

(Y/N): What?

???: Do you not remember me my Lord? It's me Masako. I loved you!

She really seemed hurt that I couldn't remember her. I turned around to look at Diana but she just shrugged her shoulders at me. I then just decided to go with it.