Aya the Anubis

(Y/N) Pov

Nya and I were eating breakfast this morning but she was being pouty because I caught her trying to pull down my pajama pants.

(Y/N): Nya are you going to be moody all day and not talk to me.

Nya just looks away from me and starts to pout more.

(Y/N): Fine, if you don't talk to me I won't give you any kisses or hugs.

Nya: Ok OK OK! I'll talk to you.

(Y/N): That's what I thought.

Nya: Meanie

(Y/N): Can tell me anything about those ruins.

Nya: Yeah, I am one of the protector's of the ruins.

(Y/N): Who is the other protector.

Nya: She is a Anubis named Aya. She protects the inside of the ruins for thieves and we also protect the Pharaoh.

(Y/N): Why are you both protecting a dead man.

Nya: More like a dead woman. She is a female Pharaoh.

(Y/N): Oh.

Nya: Yeah, she has to be awakened by a man one day and when she does she will claim them as their husband. ( Nya whispers: if she awakes and claims you I'll be pissed.)

(Y/N): Did you say something Nya?

Nya: No, I didn't say anything. Are you going inside the ruins?

(Y/N): I think I will, I just want to explore and see what's inside.

Nya: Ok, just be safe it can sometimes be a little dangerous in there. I can't come inside with you I have to stay out here and guard. Can I count on you not to take anything.

(Y/N): Yes, thanks for the info kitten. ( kisses her on the cheek)

Nya: Your welcome. (she blushes)

I gather all my things and get ready to go inside the ruins when I see Nya a little sad and pouty again.

(Y/N): Don't worry Nya I will comeback.

Nya: Ok.

Nya gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and when she got of me I walked inside the ruins.

Time skip

(Y/N) Pov

I have been inside the ruins for a few hours now looking around with my flashlight and it seems like this was a temple. Hieroglyphics are everywhere on the walls and there are cracks everywhere. It's also a little creepy in here.

(Y/N): I feel like I'm being watched. I wish Nya was here.

While I was walking I trip over a crack in the floor and hit my head on a huge rock on the floor.

(Y/N): Ow Ow Ow! That hurt so much it feels like when Mercy hit me in the head that time.

I feel my head and I start to feel a liquid running down it.

(Y/N): Oh no my head is starting to bleed. Maybe there are some bandages in my backpack.

I look around in my backpack and can't find anything I'm just pulling out random things. I'm to dizzy to find them. I start to feel light headed and nauseous and start to pass out.

Before I am completely passed out I see someone approaching me. Maybe its Nya. She came to help. I close my eyes and drift off.

???: Can you mummies please take him to my chambers please.

(Y/N) Pov

I wake up I a really soft bed. It's softer than mine. I see a woman with ears on top of her head and huge paws for hands. I feel her super soft paws of top of my head putting bandages on my head.

(Y/N): Thanks you miss for putting bandages on my head. I thought I was going to die. Are you Aya the Anubis protector.

Aya: I am, How do you know my name.

(Y/N): Nya the sphinx told me.

Aya: Nya you silly sphinx. Why are you here inside the temple? Are you here to steal things you thief.

Aya prepares to hit me with her staff.

(Y/N): No ma'am I just wanted to explore that's all. I swear to you.

Aya looks at me fiercely and puts her staff down.

Aya: I believe you. Yours eyes tell me the truth. Would you like some water.

(Y/N): Yes, please.

Aya fetches a cup a pours a pitcher of water into it. Aya puts the cup to my face as I try to take it from her she slaps my hand away and pours the water in my mouth.

(Y/N): Thank you. My name is (Y/N).

Aya: It's nice to meet you (Y/N). You need more rest if you want to get better I will watch over you until you fall asleep.

Aya lays right beside me, and gets really close to me and pulls me into her. I then fell her start start to rub my head, and its very soothing. I fall asleep in her arms knowing I won't die of blood loss do to a head injury.

Aya:He's so cute when he sleeps. I want him to be my husband and accept me as his wife. Sleep well (Y/N).