The Desert Region

2nd Person Pov

You woke up and found none of the girls sleeping with you. Usually you would be smothered by the them with boobs in your face, but there was nothing.

(Y/N): Where are the girls?

Raven walked into the room and sat down on the bed happy to see you awake.

Raven: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Raven you look beautiful as always.

Raven: And you will always be my handsome lover.

You smelled cooking downstairs and it smelled delicious.

(Y/N): Who's cooking breakfast?

Raven: The twins are. It's only been a few day since you started teaching them how to cook, but you taught them pretty well how to cook. Its really good.

(Y/N): I always knew they would be pretty good cooks.

Raven: Are you excited to explore the desert region today.

(Y/N): A little bit I know it will be rough.

Raven: I know it will pay off in the end. Get ready and come down to eat your breakfast.

She kisses you and leaves.

(Y/N) Pov

I got ready and went down stairs to eat. I walked into the kitchen to see the all the girls at the table.

(Y/N): Morning girls.

All the girls: Morning (Y/N).

Luna&Dawn: We made you breakfast (Y/N) we hope you like it.

(Y/N): I know I will.

They made me my favorite breakfast and when I took a bite it was so delicious and well cooked.

(Y/N): Girls this is really good. I'm proud of you both.

Luna&Dawn: Thank You.

The run and and kiss you on both of your cheeks. After eating breakfast and finishing getting ready I see Raven walk in with a backpack.

Raven: (Y/N) my love this backpack has all you need to survive a desert plus more. It can turn into a tent.

(Y/N): Thanks honey I don't know what I would do without you.

Raven: Your welcome anything for you. Girls its time to leave.

All the girls ran into the living room wanting to say bye to you.

Raven: Alright everyone hold hands we are going to teleport to the edge of the desert.

All of you teleported to the edge of the desert seeing that it was near the forest.

(Y/N): Alright ladies it's time for me to go.

I give out hugs and kisses to all of them. I see their eyes well up with tears and I feel sad now.

(Y/N): I promise to comeback girls. Don't be sad.

All the girls: You better.

I walk off into the desert and then I remember the gift the girls got me. They gave me a pair of awesome looking sun glasses and a hat to wear in the desert. They're so thoughtful.

A hour into the desert

I have been walking into the desert for a hour now and I have noticed someone has been following me. Maybe I can lead them on then pounce on them.

??? Pov

???: A man walking in the desert must be a mirage. No that is no mirage that is a real man. I will take him.

(Y/N) Pov

I come up on some old ruins that look very interesting.

(Y/N): I wonder if anyone is inside?

The suns starts to set and it starts to cool off.

(Y/N): I should make camp and deal with my stalker.