A Dragons Treasure

(Y/N) Pov

Raven and I were arriving back on the island. I was happy to be back home, but also sad that I was leaving the Demon Realm. I wanted to learn more about it. Raven kissed me on the cheek before we walked inside the house.

Raven: Don't worry love. That won't be the last time you will be in the Demon Realm.

We walked inside to see the girls doing various things. When they saw me they all piled onto me.

Aya: You seem different (Y/N).

Ellie: The Demon energy around you is going crazy.

Amunet: Did you and Raven have some fun time?

I could only blush at what she asked.

Amunet: Well girls it seems Raven has slain (Y/N)'s virginity.

Aya: We must celebrate.

I smelled something delicious being cooked in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to see Luna and Dawn happily cooking.

(Y/N): Hey girls.

The two wolf twins were surprised and happy to see me.

(Y/N): What are you girls cooking?

Dawn: We were cooking lunch for the girls.

(Y/N): Have fun.

I walked out the kitchen going up to my room. I opened my room door to see it the way I left it. Perfectly clean, but there was a piece of paper on my bed. It was a note.

Note: Come outside!

I walked outside my house looking for any sign of someone. A big shadow came over me.

(Y/N): Must be the clouds blocking the sun.

I looked up, but I was then picked off the ground. I looked to see Scarlett with a smile on her face.

Scarlett: I thought you would never come outside.

(Y/N): Where are we going?

Scarlett: I'm going to show you my hoard.

Scarlett flew to a mountain not to far from the House. She landed in front of a cave. She held my hand as we walked inside.

The walls of the cave were glowing the color of gold. We went deeper. The cave had light coming through the top, and was full of gold and precious gems. I think there was more gold in the cave than there was in the Desert Temple. I couldn't walk anywhere without stepping on a gold coin.

(Y/N): Why did you bring me here?

Scarlett: I've been wanting to show someone this for years now and I finally found the person.

(Y/N): Thanks for showing me this. What's your most prized possession in this cave?

Scarlett: I'm looking at it.

I turned to Scarlett to see her coming at me with her claws. I closed my eyes ready to feel pain, but I felt nothing. I looked to see that my clothes were ripped. My ripped clothes fell off my body.

I was standing in front of Scarlett naked. Scarlett scales on her breast were gone. Her breast exposed out in the air.

Scarlett: I've been wanting and waiting for this since I met you.

Scarlett picked me up then flapped her wings swiftly. Her treasure was blown away revealing a bed made of gold. She dropped me onto the bed. I expected to feel a hard surface, but it was actually very soft.

(Y/N): How did you get your bed so soft?

Scarlett: Just a bit of magic.

I felt my member hardening and poking against Scarlett's scales.

Scarlett: Someone's eager.

Scarlett was straddling my lap. She was definitely taller than me resulting in her breast were right in my face. They were very big and I bet were super soft even for a dragon.

Scarlett grabbed my face and kissed me.

Scarlett: These months living with you have been the best of my life. I love you dearly (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too my beautiful Dragon.

Scarlett grabbed my hands and put them on her breast.

(Y/N): They're so soft and warm!

Scarlett was moaning loudly.

Scarlett: Feels so good.

She slowly slowly started to stroke my member. I expected her hand to be rough, but her scales were actually smooth. I could feel myself getting close to the edge.

(Y/N): Scarlett I'm getting close.

Scarlett started to stroke faster. She leaned down and licked it once sending me over the edge. It got on her boobs. Scarlett began to collect it from her breast.

Scarlett: Mmmm tasty. Now it's time for the finisher.

Scarlett inserted my still erect member inside of her.

Scarlett: Are you sure your not part Centaur or Orc. By the Demon Lord your huge.

I rolled Scarlett over with all my strength and began to thrust inside of her.

(Y/N): And your so tight!

I could feel myself getting close again. Scarlett quickly wrapped her legs around me, but now to tightly. She could break me like a twig.

Scarlett had a deep lustful look in her eyes. She then smiled at me.

Scarlett: Together!

(Y/N): Together!

We both orgasmed at the same time. I layed right next to her. Scarlett cuddled up closely to me.

Scarlett: My precious gem. How many times did you do it with Raven?

(Y/N): Fifteen times.

Scarlett: I think I can double that!

Thanks For Reading!

Who is your favorite Monster Girl in this story so far?