Valarie the Ryu

(Y/N) Pov

A few days had gone by since Akira had come to live with me and the girls. Raven was cautious around Akira, but all the other girls seemed to like her, and her dancing. She was also teaching them how to dance like her.

Akira: You ladies are doing good. Maybe I could teach you girls the dance of lust.

Nya: Yes, lets do it.

Scarlett: I would love to learn it.

Amunet: Sounds lovely.

Nya: Then we could do the dance for (Y/N), and have lots of fun with him.

(Y/N): What?

Nya: I said

Before Nya could finish I ran out of the house before I got raped by 10 monster girls. I would rather stay outside in the hot sun than be raped. I was walking in the forest trying to find some shade from the sun, but it started to rain out of no where.

(Y/N): This is unexpected. I should go back home now.

As I was walking I came upon a woman sitting on a log looking sad. Not wanting to bother I started to walk away but I stepped on a stick that snapped under my foot. She turned around, and got of the log as I started to run away. While I was running a tail wrapped around my body and brought me towards the woman.

???: Hello human my name is Valarie I am a Ryu. Who are you.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). Could you please loosen up your tail on me its pretty tight.

Valarie: Oh sorry.

Valarie takes her tail of me.

Valarie: So (Y/N) how did you come to be on this island. Are you the husband of a girl here.

(Y/N): The island is mine. It was given to me by the Demon Lord Raven, and you could say I am the boyfriend of multiple monster girls.

Valarie: You know Raven?

(Y/N): Yeah she lives with me. Do you know Raven?

Valarie: Raven and I are old friends.

(Y/N): Cool. I bet she would love to see you, and also can we get out of this rain.

Valarie: Yeah, sorry about that. I have powers to control the weather, it was so hot, I wanted it to rain. Lets go to your place.

Valarie and I were walking back to my house, but while we were walking she seemed anxious.

(Y/N): What's wrong Valarie?

Valarie: I hope your girlfriends don't see me as someone of importance. I come from the Zipangu region, and people see me as a semi goddess. I needed a break from all that so I came here. I just want to be seen as a equal.

(Y/N): Don't worry Valarie. They will treat you like one of their own. They'll see you as a sister to them.

Valarie: Thank you (Y/N). (He is the most caring man I have ever met.)

We arrived at my house to see girls sitting around in the living room talking.

(Y/N): Hey girls in back. I want you ladies to meet Valarie the Ryu from the Zipangu region.

Mercy: Hello Valarie.

Luna: She looks awesome.

Dawn: She's really pretty.

Amunet: You brought a beautiful woman home (Y/N).

Akira: I hope we can be really great friends Valarie.

Valarie: Hello girls. Thank you for the compliments. (Y/N) was right.

(Y/N): Where is Raven.

Diana: She's in the kitchen.

Valarie and I walked in the kitchen to see Raven eating ice cream with Nya and Aya.

(Y/N): Raven I think there is someone you might want to see.

Raven: Who is it love?

Raven turns around to see Valarie and her eyes go wide they both run to each other to hug.

Valarie: It's been to long.

Raven: It has, I missed seeing you my best friend.

Valarie: I've missed you too. Please excuse my clothes their soaked.

Raven: It's alright I can give you some new clothes. (Y/N) my love thank you so much for bringing her here.

(Y/N): Your welcome it was nothing.

Raven: Your soaking wet. Go change clothes.

(Y/N): Yes mom.

Valarie laughs.

I was in the bathroom changing my clothes, but before I knew what happened Valarie walked in on me, and I was completely naked. I reached for a towel and wrapped it around me.

Valarie: I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't know you were in there.

Valarie rushed out of the bathroom before I could say anything.

(Y/N): I should go talk to her.

I walked out the bathroom trying to look for Valarie. I went downstairs to see her in a t-shirt talking to the other girls, but when she saw me she looked nervous.

(Y/N): Can I talk to you Valarie.

Valarie: Sure. (He's going to be mad at me.)

Valarie and I walked into the kitchen where know one was, and started to talk. She looked ashamed of herself.

Valarie: Please forgive me (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's ok Val. I wanted to tell you that before you left the bathroom. It's not the first time a girl has walked in on me while I was in the bathroom. I live in a house full of females.

Valarie: Thank you.

Me and Valarie walk back into living to talk with the girls but Scarlett walks in with a look of anger nobody notices.

Scarlett Pov

This Ryu woman thinks she can come in here and be the new dragon girl in this harem and be with (Y/N). I claimed him as my mate I'll show her.

Scarlett thinks of how she will handle this new dragon girl with the look of a mad yandere girl.