Wow. (Maya in the photo)

(This finna be short asf because I just wanna give y'all a link to this thing)
"WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I yelled as I caught this good for nothing nigga getting head from some thot.
"Oh shit, Maya" Cai said as he pushed shawty off, not gonna front I was stuck like shit, I'm one wrong word away from blacking out and trying to set his whole house on fire. He walks up to me as he tucks his dick in his pants and slutty sally just sitting there.

"Wowwwww, you really fucking with this, broke, basic, Fruit of the Loom ass bitch, while my black ass was at school" I said as I pushed this nigga off of me, like fuck out my face.

"Bitch, don't act like I didn't say there will be consequences for going out last night?" Cai said like it was nothing.

"Nigga, you can't be deadass, at least the nigga I danced with was cute, you getting head from a dirty bitch with doo doo stains on her panties" I said pointing at slutty sally.

"Yea bitch, an ya nigga still wanted to fuck me," She said getting bold.

"First of all, mind ya tone, because I spit on bitches" I said.

"And second of all, I just wanted head, and watch tone because she will beat ya ass" he said, yea nigga check ya bitches.

"Matter fact, you can leave" he said as he shooed this hoe off, she grunted and collected her dirty panties and left

"Bitch" she mumbled as she walked pass me.

"What?" I said

"Nothing," She said

"Oh I thought so" I said as she proceeded to leave.

She finally left and I turned my attention back to him trying to calm myself down, because I know I will put my hands on him. I am trying so hard right now, he's just looking at me with a smug look on his face because he knows I'm really working on my temper.

"Oh you think this shit is funny?" I asked him with my fists clenched to my sides.

"It is, you decided to dance like a thot last night, like I wasn't going to catch that" he said.

"THE ONLY SHIT...the only shit, you finna catch is herpes fucking with that bitch. Like really nigga?" I said catching my temper.

Either imma set this bitch on fire or I'm going to cry like a bitch because I'm fuming right now.

"Don't touch me" I said backing away from his hands, like he had them things in that smelly bitch hair. He looked at me like he knew he fucked up.

"Shit, damn. I didn't know you'll be THIS mad" he said, by his tone I know he's telling the truth and only did that because I was trifling last night.

"Yo, I wanna just smack the shit outta you," I said and my voice was beginning to crack, ah fuck. Ya mama ain't raise no bitch, don't you dare cry. I was having this internal battle as he went to his conjoined bathroom to wash his hands because he knows I don't play those germ games. I threw my long hair into a ponytail and quickly wiped my tears. I walked into his closest and took out my overnight duffle, walking back into the room and threw it on his bed as I began to pack all my shit, wiping my bitch ass tears in the process.

"Yo what are you doing?" He said as he came out the bathroom after he washed that dirty bitch off him.

"You really ain't shit, I don't know why I dealt with a hood ass nigga like you," I yelled aggressively wiping my face trying to keep my voice strong.

He snatched my duffle away from me like he owns the shit in there.

"You're not leaving so you can sit your ass down and relax," he said, like how the fuck is he mad at me like he didn't get caught doin some bullshit.

I tried to snatch the bag from him and the cunt moved swiftly.

"Gimme my shit back," I said, my tears are gone now and I'm just full on pissed, and it's like he enjoys the fact I'm no longer crying but now I can headbutt this nigga.

"No, nigga" he said he walked back in his closet and threw it in there. I just stood there mortified like this nigga really bold.

"I'm sorry" I said swiftly, as he walked out the closet

"Huh what?" He said laughing, he heard me

"I'm not repeating myself" I said, because I know the only reason why he only did this was because I went out last night and danced with so and so.

"Yea, whatever. You came right on time, because she was scraping my shit, I was about to punch that bitch on her forehead" he said, rubbing his dick, I laughed at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH, THATS WHAT YOU GET" I am weak.

"Oh nah, back the fuck away from me, change ya sheets, disinfect this room, fuck outta here" I said side stepping his ass, damn weirdo.

"I showered though, so I can't get a hug?" He asked.

"No nigga, you rinsed off, there's a difference, go shower and clean this bitch because I got something to tell you," I said.

"The next time you make me cry, I'm setting this bitch on fire" I said.

"Aight, yea whatever little nigga, you not setting shit on fire" he said. TUH

"Test me, if you want to" I said after I kissed my teeth, like he really think it's a game.

"Mhmm," he said as he began to strip his bed.

"Yea nigga, clean" I said as I sat in the chair in the corner of his room, he just cut his eye after me and chuckled because he knows I'm enjoying this. At least he's aware enough to know I won't go in that bed if he didn't change those sheets.

I left the room to leave him to his cleaning.