So that happened

And that's how we started back fucking with each other again, and it was that way pretty much the rest of the summer, we weren't together, it was more of the original deal, fuck buddies. Consistent dick is better than dick with heartbreak attached. Shooter dropped his mixtape so, he's always in the studio, I don't go back in them bitches because I don't have time to fight a bitch for a nigga that's not mine.

School is back in session and I am back to being busy as always. Walking out of the school building as I fixed my "Kiing Shooter" crewneck that I got from www.visionarycartel.wix.com (real website with actual merch), it's chilly out so this sweater came in BIG CLUTCH, the lilac color popped off my skin nicely as I received many compliments because you hardly see crewnecks in different color options without it costing damn near $100. I'm happy that whoever he was working with, thought about that because I damn sure would've told him.

Getting in my car and starting it as I drove to his house because the climate is changing which is causing me to get sick, this has been a problem since I was a kid, it happened at the beginning of Summer and it only makes sense for it to happen at the end. Bitch ass immune system. Since he wants to always play Doctor with me, it seems fit that he becomes my nurse. It could be the slight hangover I have from being out last night. Shooter was mad because he didn't want me to go out, he seems to forget the part where he is not my man.

In front of his building and parking my car in the guest parking lot and making my way inside the building, I see the lady once again, and as always she's giving me the stank eye. She can't fight, so she better leave me alone. Walking to his door and making my way inside without knocking, because like a dumbass, he always kept his door open, but then again I yelled at his ass because I got lazy and didn't feel like using my key.

I heard a "SLUSSSSHING" sound and I followed the sound to the guest room and opened the door to a horrific sight in front of me.

"WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I yelled as I caught this good for nothing nigga getting head from some thot.
"Oh shit, Maya," Cai said as he pushed shawty off, not gonna front I was stuck like shit, I'm one wrong word away from blacking out and trying to set his whole house on fire. He walks up to me as he tucks his dick in his pants and slutty sally just sitting there.

"Wowwwww, you really fucking with this, broke, basic, Fruit of the Loom ass bitch, while my black ass was at school," I said as I pushed this nigga off of me, like fuck out my face.

"Bitch, don't act like I didn't say there will be consequences for going out last night?" Cai said like it was nothing.

"Nigga, you can't be deadass, at least the nigga I danced with was cute, you getting head from a dirty bitch with doo doo stains on her panties," I said pointing at slutty sally.

"Yea bitch, ya nigga still wanted to fuck me," She said getting bold.

"First of all, mind ya tone because I spit on bitches," I said.

"And second of all, I just wanted head, and watch tone because she will beat ya ass," he said, yea nigga check ya bitches.

"Matter fact, you can leave," he said as he shooed this hoe off, she grunted and collected her dirty panties and left

"Bitch" she mumbled as she walked past me.

"What?" I said

"Nothing," She said

"Oh I thought so," I said as she proceeded to leave.

She finally left and I turned my attention back to him trying to calm myself down, because I know I will put my hands on him. I am trying so hard right now, he's just looking at me with a smug look on his face because he knows I'm really working on my temper.