Bebe

"Ayo...Maya. Wake yo bitch ass up," I heard Megan's voice.

"What you cunt?" I asked as I opened my eyes and yawned and she stepped back from my breath.

Shooter under the blanket next to me so she can't see anything. I know part of my titty is exposed but she got titties so oh well.

"That's all the packages?" She asked, like bitch duh motherfucker.

"Yea, nigga," I said to know it's mad of them down there because I worked like a Hebrew slave yesterday. She looked at me and nodded towards Shooter and smiled, sticking my middle finger at her and giggled as she left the room and I cuddled next to him. He pulled me close to him to embrace my warmth and gave me those morning breath pecks on the lips, I smiled as he began to doze off, I took it upon myself to take my index finger and rub the back of his neck.

"Relax, go to sleep man," He said after he pinched me and tried to shrug my finger off, I slapped the back of his head after he pinched me.

He leaned his head up, with his arm wrapped around me still.

"What nigga?" I said.

"Ya breath smells like shit," he said.

"Well yours doesn't smell like roses either, bitch," I said and we laughed and he laid back down then we went back to sleep.

Waking up a few hours later to see this nigga still in a Henny coma, I removed my naked ass body out of the bed and go straight to wash my ass and making myself ready for the day. After that, I went downstairs to fix myself something to eat. Thank God for leftovers.

"Where's my toothbrush?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen moments later.

"Under the sink, with the rest of my cleaning products," I said, in a bland tone.

"Wow," he said as I moved around the kitchen to get my juice and stuff ready so I can eat.

"You fixing me something?" He asked and I just looked at him like he lost his damn mind.

"No," I said.

"Wowwwww, that's how you coming?" He asked as he did a slow nod as if he peeped something new.

"Nah, that's how you going. You're not my man, thanks for dropping dick off, but that doesn't change anything," I said as I turned my back to him, so I can get my food out of the microwave. Shooter kisses his teeth and walks behind me, pulled me to him by my hips and kissed my neck.

"I'm going to need for you to realize who the fuck you're talking to. Don't think I still play that slick shit you say," He started and I kissed my teeth at this goofy nigga.

"Get the fuck out my face," I said, not knowing HE thought he was talking to in MY house or ANY fucking where he responded by smacking and gripping my ass.

"Can you make me something to eat, please?" He asked.

"Yes," I said and I shrugged his ass off of me, so I can go back to work.

We both ate and now just chilling in the living room, he brushed his teeth with a new toothbrush I had given him because I don't have the stomach to have him talking in my face with his breath kicking me in the nose

Megan told the groupchat that I fucked Shooter, now these whores are blowing up my phone.

"Girl, he better not be over there still," Sammy said

"He ain't shit, and will hurt you again," JT said

These bitches really made a conference call man.

"Don't get back together with that nigga," Sophia said.

I just 'mhmm' as they spoke because they talking while this nigga is all under me as he kisses all over me.