Pull the Trigger

***CALM NOTE***

HEY Y'ALL SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BUT I'M BACK LIKE A BUTT CRACK, ENJOY THIS CALM UPDATE AND FOR MY NEW READERS FROM OVERSEAS, WELCOME TO THE FAME. FOLLOW "CAI" ON IG 'KIINGSHOOTER'. AIGHT IMMA LEAVE Y'ALL ALONE SO YALL CAN READ IN PEACE.

*********************************************************************************************

A few weeks passed and it was aight between Cai and I, we were now at this point fuck buddies. I am now on birth control because he claims that condoms are seasoning packets and a waste, I made sure he got his dick tested and I'm his sole pussy partner, the moment I peep he dicking bitches down with raw dick, it's quiet for this little thing we do. He honestly got a smart ass mouth, but I tolerate it only because he uses that same mouth to eat this pussy well and the dick is monumental.

"Come to the studio" He texted me in the middle of me being busy with doing nothing.

"What is at the studio for me to even want to go there?" I asked.

"Me" he said and I rolled my eyes, like who the fuck.

"Nigga, I saw you a couple days ago, go away," I said, typing fire out of my phone like he tried it. I know he's with his friends and I have little desire to be around them unless I'm with my friends.

I read his following text in his voice and I know for a fact he is holding way too much attitude for it to be 1am in the damn morning, like how did he even know I was awake? This nigga has fucked up my sleep schedule, he lucky it's Friday.

"You always wanna be on some bullshit," He said and I swear before God, he enjoys arguing with me, then when I get tight he wants to say something all cute.

"You always want to demand someone, nigga what? Watch your tone, I didn't curse at you so don't curse at me. Also if you just asked this would've been a different conversation, so start from the top" I typed back, I don't know who he thinks he's talking to, but it can't be me.

"lmao, you got it. Would you like to come to the studio?" He asked.

"No, I don't, but this conversation went miles don't you think?" I said just to fuck with him, I don't mind going because I'll be on my phone or my laptop the whole time but I don't want to be in the presence of random hoes that be in there bruh.

"Why the fucc did you do all that, just to say no?" He said, I know he is BIG mad and I don't care.

"Nigga, relax. Do y'all have random bitches in there?" I asked, just so I can mentally prepare myself.

"Only like three, but they not cute at all," He said and I was rollllllllllling.

"Swing the address," I said, as I put my phone on the charger and got up to get dressed, well barely because those niggas like to be in that hoe till 6am. Putting on a hoodie and some sweats, with some fuzzy socks and slides, this is like going to a slumber party. Going into the kitchen to pack snacks and knowing for a fact that this nigga gonna steal them from me, so I packed 3 bags worth of shit.