Fucc it up (here yall go, always beggin)

It's been hours and he has yet to be here yet, he doesn't have a key anymore so I basically had to stay up because he will keep call call me like it was funny. It was like 10pm but for me that's late because I have class in the morning and don't have time for the fuckery that he likes to be on. My patience was wearing thin and I was getting aggravated. Because the last time I kept calling his phone all he did was get me pissed the fuck off, so I didn't bother calling up. Picking up my bag and keys as I put on my ugg slippers along with my jacket and walking out the door to my Jeep. Knowing exactly where he was because he's always at the studio because East has some type of tour coming up. I don't give a shit about any of that because I needed to speak to him. Driving to the Bronx in a blind rage, I was speeding across all of the necessary bridges thanks to ez pass. I was in the Bronx in no time. Walking into the studio building, then walking to the usual studio they're always in just for someone to be blocking the door, and they were big as shit because they didn't even feel me push the door. Stepping back with the door slightly cracked open, then stepping into the crack to see if I can spot shooter.

I almost didn't think he was there because of some bag blocking my view till, I saw the top of his head and he's wearing a bandana, he was sitting next to some bitch and they were giggling it up. Stepping back from the door with it still cracked and I picked my foot up and kicked the door, I did those SWAT team kicks like I was doing a drug bust in the middle of a human trafficking ring. I kept kicking the door till whomever was standing in front of it, opened it and looked mad as Hell, till they realized who the fuck they were speaking to.

"WHO THE FU-" TMS started and stopped, I walked right pass him and into the studio as I got everyone's attention. I didn't do shit, I just sat next to Shooter while his little friend was on the other side of him. Everyone was waiting to see what I was going to do only because my tempers flares like it's a pair of bell bottom jeans.

I saw one of my friends named Bri and she's talking to East now, Dave takes her phone every now and again. Bri is that type of friend that hits first and asks questions later. She is your standard "southern sweetheart" but is still with the shits. I guess Shooter knew she was gonna text me about this and told East to take her phone.

"Bri, how was your day?" I asked her, she can sense my attitude.

"Girl, I've been fine but bored in this studio, how was yours?" She knew the right question to ask.

"Well it was fine till I told Shooter to come over so I can tell him something important, but he's here with some nothing ass bitch" I said getting Shooter to scratch the back of his head and his little whore to be upset.

"Bitch who are you talking to?" She asked, she was cute and looked like the girl I dreamed about when I had that panic attack, God was warning me.

"Mind yours, I was speaking to my friend" I said reaching over Shooter and putting my hand in her face.

"Now fix ya face, because I'll beat ya ass" I said as she made a face and shooter laughed.

"Akekeke, I don't know why you're laughing, because we both know I'll whoop your ass too, laugh at that bitch" i said, not caring that I was disrespected him in front of his friends, he had no problem doing it in front of mine. Fuck him and that crusty eyed bitch.

"You not gonna whoop shit, now shut the fuck up with that bullshit," he said causing more of a scene but I'm in the mood to start a movie, we had EVERYONE'S attention.

"I'll really beat ya ass till I get tired and I'll never get tired, keep provoking me, I'll embarrass you in front of your little friends. Keep fucking with me," I said with a cold and dark tone and he shut the fuck up.