Meeting Cai ( Cai in the flick)

(Last chapter was them currently, we finna bring this hoe WAYYYYYYY back, also idk how tf this weed crap works so if it doesn't make sense oh tf well, I tried, use ya god given imagination)

Maya's POV
"I AM BACK BITCH!!" I yelled in my shared home with my friend of 3 years, walking through the house looking for this slut named Megan, dropping my bags off in my room and going straight to hers, knocking then just walking right in, to see she wasn't home yet.

"Guess she's at work" I said as I walked out of her room and into my own, I'm now bored as shit and I start classes again tomorrow, this was a trash ass winter break.

Changing out of these airport clothes and into some more decent clothes which consisted of a large t shirt and some basketball shorts with some fuzzy socks. Jumping in my bed to watch some regular ass, basic boring tv. Being a tender age of 23 I am honestly boring as shit, I go to school, run my online boutique from home that Megan and I both own, then go to sleep. Now I'm a fly ass bitch so this boutique is popping as shit. Laying quite comfy to remember I have these orders to organize, I can just kill myself, getting up to dig my laptop out my bag then jumping on my bed to go on the website layout to see we have 500 orders.

I can honestly just cry, they done snatch most of the items, some of them are sold out now we gotta restock so we gotta call the manufacturers

I can honestly just cry, they done snatch most of the items, some of them are sold out now we gotta restock so we gotta call the manufacturers. Making a list of the stuff that needs to be restocked, then making another list of the first 10 orders to set those up and try to ship them the day after tomorrow. Then making another list of the next 10 for Megan to deal with because she's smoking dick if she thinks I'm doing this damn much and she's been home all break.
Throwing my long bundles in a messy bun on the top of my head because I know I have work to do.

After like 30 minutes being on FaceTime with my manufactures arguing with them niggas because they trying to hold my shit hostage like my black ass don't pay my fees. Bitch I will fly to China and slap y'all, like get my designs right, so those items will be here in 2 weeks hopefully. Now it was time to do the orders that I have.

About 2 hours in of doing this bullshit, looking for everything and placing them in the packages, and I have yet to actually print the labels for the packages and my body is stiffer than a hard dick. This bitch Megan gotta be getting dicked down because this bitch still not here and it's past 7pm.

Making my way to my laptop to type these labels out as I sit up on my bed. Seeing as I'm almost done, I whipped out my phone to text my trusted bud man.

Me: DOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Don: what nigga?
Me: watch ya tone, drop my order off, you know what I want.
Don: nigga you didn't get my text a couple weeks ago?
Me: no nigga.
Don: I moved.
Me: tf you mean you moved

This nigga can't be serious, HE IS MY WEED MAN.

Don: yea I moved, I'll give you someone else to text.
Me: no nigga, move back
Don: no, here's his number (XXX-XXX-XXX)
*i didn't want to type some random crap just for it to be someone's number*
Me: smd, I hate you