War

"wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" I said as I looked at my phone to see it's currently 12:56am. I'm back in school because spring break is over. One of Cai's little friend's went live and I hopped in that bitch from Megan's insta so no one can peep me in there and snitch like a bitch to Cai. Just to see all them niggas in Harlem, they're outside but that block is literally by the studio. I haven't spoken to that bird chest nigga since the middle of spring break because he had to leave with East for some shows. We got into this "argument" and he has yet to respond to a bitch. So for a calm 2 weeks we more like HE hasn't said a damn word to me.

**flashback**

**flashback**

Texting this nigga because calling isn't working.

Me: I find it funny, how you can post and even comment on your friend's photos but you can't respond back.

Him: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Me: how you annoyed with me? When you can easily respond back to me?

Him: why are you watching me? Don't you have a business to run?

I looked at my phone for a quick second because I know for a fucking fact he didn't type that.

Me: my business is running well.

Him: I'm hardly on my phone because we on the road doing shit, so relax

Me: I'm relaxed like a perm, you make no sense. Y'all on that damn bus bored as dog shit, y'all ain't doing shit but smoking on that bitch.

Him: *read*

**flashback over**

**flashback over**

Like he really left me on read for over 2 weeks and that's a problem, I'm not going to be that creep bitch under his pictures commenting bullshit.

Looking at my phone again, to see it's now 1am. Against my better judgment, I got up and threw on a hoodie and some sweats with sock and slides because it's chilly. Throwing my hair in a bun with my keys and leaving this bitch to see this nigga.

It's late so the roads are pretty much clear, it didn't take long to reach Harlem. I rode in silence left with my thoughts as my brain raced to catch up with them. Pulling up to the block that I know they're on to see them hood niggas on the block like it's 1996 in the summertime. Driving passed them to park my car in a no parking spot, it's late so I know I'm gonna be fine. Cai was talking to some bitch off to the side, I'm going to woosah. Stepping out of my car and walking to where the rest of them niggas were.