Relationship Dicc (part 1)

********A CALM 100 LIKE OVERALL FOR NEXT UPDATE******

ENJOY
*******========******=======*******=====

"Babe, you still coming over tonight?" I texted him looking at my phone's time to see it's a smooth 7pm.

Its Spring Break and I'm going to be spending it working and catching up on school work, plus I've been so busy that I've been backed up with my part of the boutique. A nigga dummy stressed, this is probably my only free night where I'm not consumed with work. Our schedules seemed to not aligned themselves seeing as he's always flying out with East for shows and whatnot, I'm always fucking busy. We haven't fucked since the damn studio incident and that was a smooth month ago, my vibrator can only do so much.

You know how hard it is to go from A1 dick, to a damn battery operated toy? That thing can't kiss you, pull your hair, none of that, I am beyond sexually frustrated

You know how hard it is to go from A1 dick, to a damn battery operated toy? That thing can't kiss you, pull your hair, none of that, I am beyond sexually frustrated. I'm going to literally electrocute myself trying to compete with the great dick of Cai.

"🤦🏾‍♂️, shit babe I forgot, I got this club thing later on," he texted me and I was honestly dumb tight because we planned this a couple days ago, he gotta stop smoking when we make plans because...this nigga here.

Scratching my head to try and seem understanding and be rational but that part of my brain was swallowed by the spoiled dickhead part of my brain.

"The fuck you mean? I booked you first, the fuck. I rsvp'd your time for the night, I wanted dick. Are fucking other bitches?" I asked accusing him.

"Here we go, no I'm not, I've been just as busy as you, so relax" He said.

"I can easily come in like 2 hours, then leave" he tried to compromise.

"No, fuck outta here. I wanted you for the WHOLE night, not some quick dick and go. I'm getting treated like I'm a side bitch," I said being a tad bit dramatic.

"RELAX, I'll come after I'm done with the club" he said.

"Nah it's cool, have fun at the club, SHOOTER" I said, calling him the nickname I always refused to say, that's how he knows he fucked up. He read it with the swiftness but I just threw my phone to the side because I wasn't in the mood for the fuck shit. I continued with my scheduled night.