Warning: idk how it happened, but it did

Have yall noticed that when I don't update for awhile, I come back with DRAMA AND GOLD??? Anyways happy reading.

_____

*Shooter's POV*

Im going to kill her.

Fucc that bitch.

Fucc her friends.

Fucc her family.

Fucc whatever she wanted to tell me.

That bitch will die.

"No you're not," East said, I guess I said all that shot out loud. I didn't even remember I had this nigga on FaceTime still.

"You're not going to tell her. Yell at her? Yes. You'll just fucc her and forget about everything" he said as if he knew what the fucc he was talking about.

"I might not kill her but I will beat the fucc out of her little bitch ass friend," I said talking about Bri.

"No you're not, you should've seen how crazy y'all looked, choking each other, Bri just ended a fight that was gonna end with one of y'all killing each other. PLUS she beat some bitch's ass for her friend" He said admiring his little girlfriend or whatever the fucc the bitch was to him.

Bully and TMS were handing back these bitch's phones and kicking them out as I sat back in the couch and picked up the blunt that this bitch smacked out of my hand. Lighting it and smoking. I brought it back with me but I wasn't in the mood to smoke at that moment. Going home afterwards was a smart choice because I'm fuming.

I'm not even going to go to her house tonight, because I know we'll just fight all over again.

I'm so mad.

My necc hurts like shit.

East dumbass was laughing so hard when I actually felt the pain of it.

Aight so I won't kill her but I will check her ass about what she did.

I kept smoking back to back till I fell asleep.

Waking up to the bright ass sun in my eyes and getting up wiping the crust out my eyes, going straight to the bathroom to take a piss and do other shit.

Going back into my room to see my phone light up showing I got a message.

It was Maya.

"Here goes this dumb ass bitch," I said as I read the message.

"Come over to talk, dumbass" she said.

Looking at the time to see it's 10:30am

*Maya POV*

"I'll see you around 1, dickhead" he said.

Rolling my eyes, as I cleaned my room and got my shit together.

"You sure you can do this?" Bri said as she walked in.