Relationship Dicc part 2 aka Wifey Treatment

Imma need a cool 100 likes for the next update, get a friend to read and like for that update. Y'all better thank @brianamichaela for this smooth update. Be sure to follow @kiingshooter on ig.

=================================================================================

Waking up for the third time in a row because this nigga had me exhausted, looking at my phone to see no texts nor calls but it is a smooth 2:30pm.

Cai left around the second time I woke up and that was like 11am.

Looking around my room to see that shit in a mess, everything was a blur.

**Flashback**

"Now, are you still upset?" He asked.

I had to really think this through, because a bitch is winded, but it was worth it.

"Yes, now I want you to fuck me," I said, with my voice low because I'm still catching my breath, he seemed shocked by my statement, but then the gleam in his eyes, showed that he was excited.

This nigga doesn't have a gentle bone in his body and I am worried about what he is planning to do to me on this calm night.

He's silent and that's when he does the most damage and he keeps looking at me.

He grabbed my wrist and led the way upstairs to my room, my noodle ass legs were damn near breaking as he dragged me up.

"Babe, my legs," I cried out, he only chuckled as he hoisted me up and carried me, I was smiling because him and I both know, I am lazy.

I'm giddy with excitement as he walked, my face was now in his neck, I begin to kiss, bite and suck on his neck. I caught him off guard with the bite causing him to stop walking, I smiled because his breathing was now laboured like how mine once was, not too long ago.

"Shit" he said under his breath.

His lips are my weakness and mine are his. Grabbing his head and shoving his head to the side so I had more surface area to work, we were still in the hallway and he adjusted my body so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. I kept the same routine.

KISS

KISS

BITE

SUCK

KISS

BITE

SUCK

He finally continued to walk to my room, he reaches my door, and opens it so that we're now inside. Thank God, that I cleaned off my bed, I hate a messy bed so I worked at my desk. He tosses me on my bed like I was a rag doll.

"Nigga, chill" I said, he gonna chill being this damn rough.

Hood niggas, I fucking swear. Rolling my eyes because this nigga kept on staring at me.