Club

"THEREEEEE IS NOOOO TRAFFIC" I sang, as I drove home and make my way over bridge number one, because I might possibly might be getting dick tonight and a bitch is happy.

In only 30 minutes total, I was home and I was happy as shit, because I didn't have traffic and I was a able to drive like a crazy bitch. Parking my car, and grabbing all my shit and getting out and walking inside, to the strong gust of Sour.

"Bumbaclat" I said, as the shit knocked my senses back a little bit because I wasn't ready, I smoked way too much last night so I am good with that.

Walking upstairs into my room, to see Megan picking out shoes for my outfit that is on my bed. It seems she smoked so damn much because she doesn't have a blunt in her hand but the damn smell is so damn strong.

"I like how you're not dressed yet," I said as I put my bag down by my chair.

"Bitch, we're not leaving till 12" She said, as she set the shoes down.

"I know for a fact you will be getting dick," She said, as she stared back and looked at the creation she made.

I just laughed at her and looked at my phone to see it is damn near 11.

"Bitch, we only got an hour," I said, showing her my phone.

"Fuck, gotta blast bitch," She said as she ran out and I threw my phone back on the charger and ran into the bathroom to shower and SHAVE.

Rushing but being careful as I shaved, hopping out of the shower and lathering my lovely vitamin E as usual, I sat at my vanity and began my hair and make up, deciding that you can't go wrong with a super curly hair and a red lip to match and that is exactly what I did. Leaving my hair in it's pins as I rolled and pinned it, then moving onto my makeup, and luckily over the years I've gotten quick with the shit because I don't have the time.

Stepping away from my vanity and walking towards my bed to see the outfit she picked out, and I'm proud, and I am happy I shaved because I can't wear any panties with this shit. Putting on my clothes and shoes, knowing I look amazing, I put on perfume and jewelry, putting the finishing touches on my fit. Finally done, I step out, with my phone in hand, I don't need my purse, because my phone case is a wallet.

 Finally done, I step out, with my phone in hand, I don't need my purse, because my phone case is a wallet

I step out my room and walked into the living room, to see Megan is ready.

"Wait, can we eat before we go?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me, like bitch

"Nigga go find some snacks," She said and I did just that as she got the uber together, them niggas take forever so, I made myself a sandwich, ya know something light, turkey, lettuce, tomato and shit like that. I walk back in the living room with my sandwich and she looked at me with disappointment.