Bon A...Whole Lotta Shit

(300 comments in total for next chapter)

Waking up to go pee and I don't even need to look at my phone to know it's 3am because little nugget loves doing this. Going to pee and coming back to look at my phone to see he's still on FaceTime.

"Wow you actually stayed," I said grabbing his attention.

"Yea, of course, imma hang up in a few though," he said smoking.

I nodded as I went back to sleep.

Waking up officially, around 7am, I'm always the first one up now but this is helpful for today. Peeing again and getting my morning routine in order before I go downstairs, these bitches knocked out but they set the table and cleaned the living room.

Setting up my music to play as I began to take the shrimp out, only because they take 20 minutes to cook. Cleaning it and separating them in half so one half can get jerked and the other curried. Seasoning the jerk shrimp first and putting them on the skewers, someone going outside to grill these and idc who has to do it. It's not that cold, it's only 54 with no wind. Finishing up the jerk shrimp and putting them in a pan on the counter so whomever wakes up first has to deal with them. Putting my powder seasoning on the shrimp for the curry and mixing it with my hands, moving to the stove to turn the fire on medium and going to get a deep frying type of pot, washing it and putting it on the stove, so the water can dry. Putting oil in it and throwing in some curry till my ancestors told me to stop and throwing in my green seasoning and letting that sauté. Then throwing about a cup of water in it before I put the shrimp in there and turning the fire down a little bit as I moved onto the next, cleaning as I go.

I'm so happy to have a big kitchen with a dishwasher because me washing dishes looking slow.

"How the fuck did I forget baked ziti?" I said talking to myself, walking to my pantry to see if I had what I needed for it and I thanked God that I did. I'm leaving the baked Mac and cheese for Bri because she had her own New Orleans way of doing it.

Moving to do the goat and oxtail because those take the longest. By the time I put them both on the stove the shrimp was done, I'm happy I turned it low or it would taste like a condom. Putting the shrimp in those little to do foil containers and putting it on the table as I moved to do the chicken, seasoning all of it including the chicken breasts I need for the baked ziti then separating them so I can season them for what they are. I move really quickly. Stirring the pots every few moments. These bitches still sleeping. Turning my music up even higher even though it's not even 10am yet but I want to be done by around 4.

12pm rolled around and I was just about done doing what I had to do by the time these niggas woke up.

"Aight motherfuckers, the baked ziti, curry goat and shrimp, sorrel, Black cake with rum in both, snapper, and oxtail are ready. The jerk chicken and shrimp are seasoned and ready to put on the grill, Megan you can handle that. The rice is just about done, the potato salad is in the fridge. The fried chicken is done, the roast chicken is in the oven. Bri you got the macaroni pie. Y'all gotta clean everything up and set the table and make sure everything is warm to be eaten. My feet hurt and I'm tired," I said, I completely forgot to eat so going into the fridge and taking out leftover pizza and warmed up 3 slices and made my way to my room, to eat, pee and take a nap.

"Maya, come on baby momma, everyone here" Bri said waking me up.

"How long was I out?" I asked knowing my breath musty, I slowly got up because they gonna have to wait all over again because I gotta shower.

"For a few hours, it's only 4pm. I told them we not eating till you come down," she said.

"Good because I gotta wash my ass real quick," I said, knowing niggas wanna see my bump I found a t shirt dress that's cozy and went to go do a quick hoe bath.