Stress

Next update @ 150 comments :)

*Cai's POV*

After going bacc to my crib, and taking a shower and going bacc to sleep, I went bacc to the studio.

Working on my new tracc called "Same Niggaz" its a freestyle of Tay K's song 'Hard'...pause.

"I be in the club with the same niggaz, couple gang members..." I heard as the tracc was played bacc for me and I nodded my head, liking what I'm hearing as I took another pull of the blunt I was smoking.

Deciding on going live so my followers can get a quicc preview of what I'm cooking up

Deciding on going live so my followers can get a quicc preview of what I'm cooking up. You see a few niggas fuccin with what I'm doing but you see a few birds in there dropping heart eyes and bullshit, ignoring all that shit because I'm not trying to hear Maya's mouth later.

I got a notification drop and it was Maya.

Babygirl M: I hate you 😭😭😭

Leaving my live with the quiccness to deal with wtf she buggin off with today.

Me: yo what?

She really fucced up the vibe.

M: nigga my legs are noodles, walking is so impossible to do.

Knowing her dramatic ass prolly only got up to use the bathroom and to get food, she is so lazy. Laughing at me phone, now relaxed that she was joking.

Me: you'll be aight

M:🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Me: now you know not to call me "Shooter" anymore

M: now you know not to bullshit with me anymore, next time we make plans, stick to that shit. I'm on spring break dammit.

I know she's actually right about that but I'm not doing regular nigga shit, so she shouldn't expect me to be that type of nigga.

Rubbing my face because I gotta make it up to her somehow.

M: yea yea, whatever nigga. Try that bullshit again and see what happens.

Me: ain't nothing gonna happen so stop that noise you chatting about.

I don't know why I test this girl, she doesn't care about who I am or what I do. She really be treating me like I was a regular boyfriend.

M: *read*

She really left me on read.

"HEARD YOU" I said out loud as I put my phone on the seat next to me. Now I gotta think of a way to make it up to her.

**hours later Maya's pov**

After a lovely warm shower, me changing my sheets and putting on some cozy clothes, I'm back in my bed where I needed to be. My body is in and I'm not moving unless it's an emergency. It's only 7pm, Megan came and went.