Woosah MotherFuckers

*350 for next chapter*

"Yeooooo WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK???" I yelled as Shooter helped me down.

"Y'all can't be deadass, my nigga you got rum all over my fucking wall and floor," I said moving closer to the shit. Niggas knew to calm down because I wasn't in the mood.

"I've been calm all fucking day but y'all know I don't play about my fucking home, y'all bitches gonna clean," I said.

"You too Dave, I don't give not one fuck about how much money you got," I said, they stayed in silence as the pregnant lady got to yelling.

"Bully and Biggs, y'all doing the dishes, rinse them shits out and put it in the dishwasher," I said and Bully freed Bri, she knew not to do anything dumb.

Bri walked passed me, "I'm going to get the mop and shit," she mumbled.

"Dave, throw away all the paper plates with the food that's been tampered with," I said and he dealt with that.

"Megan, Drano and other niggas, share out a little of everything in the to go containers and bag them shits up," I said pointing at them. They got me fucked up. I got the broom and shoved that shit in Shooter's chest. Helping Bri clean the rum and ice, along with other shit, because it spilt over the walls and shit.

"How you feel about that Dalis chick?" Bri asked and I knew everyone can hear her because we're all quiet.

"Man, fuck that bitch, she can choke on a plan B," I said not giving a fuck.

"You gotta relax with all that," Shooter said, as he swept.

"No the fuck I don't, that disrespectful ass bitch came into my fucking home, disrupting my peace and you allowed that shit," I said, walking up to him.

"You've made this fucking pregnancy so fucking hard with all your fucking fuck shit man, don't defend that bitch around me. I am entitled to how the fuck I'm meant to feel. I already told you I'm not mad that you fucked her, so don't play me for being jealous because I know that's gonna slip out your mouth. The bitch is disrespectful and I don't play that shit, watch when I drop this baby, Nah watch when she drops her baby and Bri gonna beat her ass. If you try to touch Bri, I'll beat your ass," I said.

He dropped the broom and walked out the house and slammed the door caused one of my frames to break, oh fuck no.

Rushing through the door before he can drive off. Picking up a flower pot and throwing it near his head to get his attention.

He ducked and turned around.

"Motherfucker don't walk away from me and damn sure don't slam no motherfucking doors in my motherfucking house," I said as he walked up to me.

Bri and Dave stood in between us, and people came outside.

"Yo y'all need to chill, got these white motherfuckers watching y'all and shit," Bri said.

I looked around to see it's true and I see my fine ass neighbor Greg walk towards me.

"Hey Maya, everything ok out here?" He asked as he stood in my driveway.

"Man, mind your fucking business," Shooter said but Greg didn't pay him any mind and stared at me.

"Don't talk to him like that, dummy" I said pushing him and walking to Greg.

"Yea, everything is fine," I said reassuring him and he looked behind me then back to me.

"You sure?" He asked, and even though I want these niggas out my house I want them to clean.