Tatiana

Hi. My name is Tatiana Ramirez. I just recently moved in with my mom.

Same state, different part of town.

I moved because my dad got arrestit. Why? Becuase he was involved with gangs, drugs,

oh and he helped plan a murder.

I used to live with him on the south side of town, which is where the South Side Serpents are.

AKA my dads gang.

Yes, I was in it too and and still am, against my moms wishes, but what she doesn't understand is that they are my family.

They have protected me when my dad got into trouble. I love them even though we get into trouble.

But now my dads on death row and I have to live with my mother.

Now keep in mind that my mom abandonded me and my dad when I was 3 years old.

Ever since then I've been raised around gang member and touble. When I was 13 I joined the South Side Serpents and enrolled in south Side high.

But now I'm 16.

And now I have to go to the rich school. Trenton high school. I knew I wasn't going to fit in there. They were going to give me shit and I would have to lay low. Which is what I plan on doing.

(I know this is really short but I wanted this to be like and intro. The other chapters will be longer. Also I can't get up the pic but she looks like Sofia olviera but with green eyes)

(Also I have another story about Colby Brock. Called - different/ C.B sooo go check it out pleaseee)

(i also have another story about colby called "the cobb estate" sooo yeahhh go check that one out, it's probably been my favorite to create"