Chapter 5: caught

Tatiana's POV

He layer on his bed as I just stood there.

"Do you wanna lay down?" He asked chuckling 

"Lol sure" I said giggling as I scooted  down next to him. He scooted closer and put his arm around me. I snuggled closer to his chest. He played with my hair as we watched tv. I smiled at him as we continued to lay there. He kissed my forehead and my buyterflies returned.  I rested my head on wis shoulder as he rested his head on me. 

Ethan came in a few min later and sat next to us as we watched Finding Nemo.

Then all in an instant. His father burst threw the door. Ethan immediately stood up straight. 

"Gray get your ass up" his dad spit out. 

Gray did has he said as I sat up. 

"What did I tell you!" He yelled "about her being here!" 

I raised my eye brows in shock. Oh no he didn't. 

"Dad I know you don't want her here but I really like her!" Gray replied as I stood up slowly, brushing off my pants. 

"I don't give a fuck!" Sean shouted. "She's a serpent!"

"Dad I know but-"Gray was starting to say before I cut him off and stood in from of him.

"Oh so because I'm a serpent I automatically am the worst person in the world?!" I ask sarcastically. "Is that what you are saying? Because if so.. I would like to know why!"

Gray grabbed my arm slightly 

"Because you are criminals and druggies. You hurt people." He said getting all up in my face. 

I put my finger to his chest 

"Listen here. We smoke weed and that's about it. And we are 'criminals' and 'dangerous' because you took all of our money and sent us away. All of you rich people rounded up all of the poor delinquents and forced them to live on the south side." I ranted "and you made the police beleive that we are killers and drug dealers when we are trying to get through life without dieing early" 

He looked and had nothing to say. I shook gray off of me and left. I stormed up to the house and locked myself in my room. Tomorrow I'm letting everyone know the truth.

(I know this is short but it's late and this part was in my mind so I wrote it down. I will write more tomorrow if I have ideas)