Chapter 26: different

Tatiana's POV

"How will I know that you won't hurt me again?" I asked Grayson as sat on his couch.

"Idk...I guess you'll just have to trust me" he said smirking.

"After everything you've done?" I asked, looking at the tv

"What you don't trust me?" He asked jokingly as he put his arm around me.

I shrugged.

I still felt the same butterflies in my stomach. I still felt the same feelings.

I still love him.

But I'm scared.

I'm scared he'll hurt me. I'm scared that everything will fall apart again.

"You really hurt me, Gray" I said, wiping a tear. "You betrayed me"

"And I promise you that I will never do it again" he said, looking deeply into my eyes. "I'm sorry"

"I forgive you" I said.

My voice was shaky tho. Deep down inside me, I was still hurting.

And deep down...I didn't forgive him.

But I love him..

But I'm broken

So I kissed him. And he kissed back. And he roamed his hands around my body.

And I slowly started riding him

And we did big kid stuff....

And I liked it.....oops

But it felt different.

The first time we did "it" it felt like he loved me. Like there was a connection.

Now it just feels like he's doing it because he's horny and alone.

So I put on my underwear and spandex shorts, covered my boobs because I couldn't find my shirt, and walked into Ethan's room.

"Geez Tati!" Ethan exclaimed. "Where's your shirt! Don't tell me that the noise from grays room was from you and him...."

He slowly trailed off as I looked down ashamed.

"Here take my shirt" he said as he threw me a shirt from his dresser drawer.

I sat next to him on his bed.

"Tell me what happened" he said

"Well I was really upset and I was gonna hurt myself...then gray saw me before I could do anything and he asked me to come over."

"Omg" Ethan whispered underneath his breath.

"And we were talking about all the stuff that's happened lately...and he was apologizing and everything" I said "and then we kissed and it escalated"

"How do you feel about it" he asked.

"I feel like he used me" I said as I cuddled onto Ethan.

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"Because it felt different. When we first did it...it felt like we did it because of love" I said, swallowing a lump in my throat. "But now it feels like he did it because he's horny and alone"

It was silent for a second

"I miss the old Grayson" I said "now he's changed"

"I know." Ethan said.

"What are we gonna do" I asked

(Omg an update!! Sorry this is so short but I felt the need to post something. I'll try to post longer and more frequent chapters but school started n shit and I'm all stressed but yea. So I hope you had a good day💓)