Chapter 19: confusion pt 2

Tatiana's POV

Our eyes locked. "I've missed you" He said.

I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled my face against his chest. "I've missed you too"

He leaned against the counter, embracing me. I felt one of his hands slightly rubbing my back and the other around my neck.

I pulled away for a second. I looked into his eyes, cupped his face with my hands and kissed him.

Grayson's POV

She kissed me. It felt good. It felt right.

I pulled her in closer and kissed back. I flipped her, she was now against the counter.

Both of my hands were on her butt, hers were around my neck.

My lips moved to her neck, then slowly back up to lips.

"Jump" I whispered into her ear as I broke away for a second.

She jumped and I caught her, setting her down on the counter. We broke away from each other.

Her forehead rested on mine. She yawned, then smiled with her cute ass dimples.

I giggled. "You tired"

"Only a little" She said while yawing. I giggled again.

I picked her up, while she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

I carefully lay her down in her bed, then I crawled next to her. She immediately curled up next to me, wrapping her arms around me and snuggling her face into my neck.

I smiled as she kissed my neck and whispered "goodnight"

———————-the morning—-6:00am—————

Tatiana's POV

I woke up in Grayson's arms. I felt safe. I broke away and got ready for school.

I threw on some black leggings, red and gray checkered vans, and a vans hoodie. I threw my hair in a messy bun and looked at myself in the mirror.

"What's going on?" I asked my self in my head. "He left but now he's back, so suddenly. How did he find me? What's going to happen now?" A million thought ran through my head.

"Tati?" Grayson said, distracting me from my thought "you ready to go?"

I nodded and followed him out my front door.

We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"Why'd you come back" I said, breaking the silence "what happened"

"I missed you too much." He said, swinging his arm around my waist. "I saw how much I was hurting you"

"What about Cheryl?" I said. "What about you?"

"Me and Cheryl are over." He said.

He paused "what about me?" He asked.

I shook my head "I just thought that after all of the rumors going around that you could ruin your reputation by talking to me."

He shook he head "I don't care bout the stuff"

"Oh I jus-" I started, but I was cut off by Jack as we entered the main hallway of the school.

"Hey gray!" He shouted "over here"

"Later" He said as he rushed over to his friends, who were probably talking shit about me.

And there I was. Alone again.

Until Cheryl approached me. I noticed Grays group watch us closely.

She slammed my locker shut. I flinched.

"Hey Tatiana!" She said in a snotty voice.

"Hi Cheryl" I said, not making eye contact.

"Hey!" She said, snapping at me "look at me when spoken to"

"Ok then!" I said in an obviously sarcastic voice "what can I do for you!1!1"

I went to go open my locker. Cheryl quickly grabbed my wrist so I couldn't. She didn't let go.

I glared at her hand, then at her. I noticed that more people were staring.

"Will you kindly let go of my hand" I said sarcastically.

She tilted up my chin "watch you fucking tone. And while you're at it..stay away from Grayson."

"Oh yeah?" I said in a not so sarcastic tone "and what if I don't?"

Her grip on my wrist tightened severely. She twisted it, but I jolted my wrist into the lockers, slamming her hand into the locks.

"Oh my gosh!" I said sarcasticly "muscle spasm. I'm so sorry"

I tried to walk away but she grabbed my shoulder and jolted me to face her. I pushed her away.

She swung at my face so I grabbed her shoulders and slammed her into the lockers before throwing her on the ground.

She stayed down with the wind knocked out of her.

I grabbed my bag and walked to Grayson.

"Babe I'm so sorry.. I really tried but she got to me- I can do better- I promise-" I babbled on and on.

"Shush" He said "I can't be with you if you keep hurting people. I know it's Cheryl and I know you don't get along....but I care about her. I had to clean up your mess while they locked you up. I can't be with you Tatiana. I can't keep dealing with your problems."

Then he left and went to first period. I stood there. Frozen.