Chapter 4: loyalty

Tatiana's POV

everything happened in a rush. Kylie came up behind gray and started pushing him. Soon he was pushing back. Then she started punching and kicking and I jumped in. 

I swung at her face and hit her in the jaw. She stepped back and chuckled.

She swung st me but I dodged it and and tripped her. I go on top of her and beat the shit out of her. Gray pulled me off of her and carried me over his shoulder as I was making rude hand  motions. He put me down after 15 min of running 

"Gray are you ok? Everything happened so fast I didn't now know what to do-" I mumbled as I was cut of by gray kissing me

I kissed back. Only for a second before he pulled away

"I'm fine" he smiled and reassured me.

I smiled back. 

"Your dad wasn't kidding when he said you were loyal" he chuckled 

"No he wasn't" I replied. 

I felt weird. Not in a bad way. My stomach had butterflies and my lips tingled. I like him. I really liked him. 

Grayson's POV

I looked at her smile with those perfect teeth of hers. I had butterflies in my stomach. I liked her. I really liked her. 

Then my phone rang. It was Ethan.

"Bro where are you?!" Ethan said over the phone 

"I'm walking back with Tatiana right now. Chill." I said 

"I told dad about her... she doesn't like you hanging out with her. She wants you home right now." E said 

"Ok but gimme 10 min. I'm still walking" I replied as E hung up

Tatiana's POV

I can't beleive what I just heard. Everyone hates me. I clenched my fists, digging my nails into my palms as I held back my tears.

"You ok?" Gray asked 

I knodded yes and walked faster as my house came into view.

Gray looked confused as I ran up to the door and went inside with out another word. I let my tears fall as I ran to my room and shut it. I looked at my palms. They were bleeding. I sat against my door as some one pounded against it 

"Open up this damn door now!!" My mom screamed 

I did as she said. She busted in here and started screaming at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!! You think you have the right to beat up my son then leave to go to the south side!!" She screamed in my face.

I didn't answer..

"You are a motherfucking mistake!! This is the shit that made me leave you!! You think you rule the whole Fucken world!" More tears fell.

She stopped and looked at the window. Grayson was watching in concern and fear. Mom went and slammed the window shut.

She got in my face again. "If I catch you doing anything against my rules...."

I cut her off. "Where's the fun in following the rules" I muttered under my breath.

"Excuse me" she said "if you break any of my rules.... you're gone" she said as she backhanded me and left my room. I sat against the door crying.

Grayson's POV 

I stood there in confusion. Had she gotten the wrong idea. Did she hear the phone cal?. Fuck.'i fucked up. But I'll have to explain to her later because I have my dad to deal with.

I slowly turned the handle but that did nothing because my dad swung it open. He pointed to the couch. I sat down 

"Now son. Why are you out with Tatiana Ramirez" he questioned.

"She's new and I thouhht I could be her friend. Dad I really like-" I said as he cut me off 

"No." He said "absolutely not"

"But dad!" I protested "why not!"

"Do you know what she's like?" He asked 

"Well no-" 

"Exactly"he cut me off. "She is dangerous gray. I dont want you getting hurt. Physically and mentally."

"How" I said "what could she have possibly done. And don't you tell me what her dad did. I want to know what She did" 

"Son she's trouble" he started off with. "She's been in and out of jail many times for assault, theft, and drug possession" 

"Ok but she's not a bad person. She protected me today!" 

My dad sat on the edge of his seat. 

"How?" He asked 

"When we were walking home from visiting her dad-" he cut me off again

"You went to the south side!! Go to your room you are grounded!" He yelled 

Fuck. I hate my life sometimes. 

I ran up to my room and locked the door. 

I layer on my bed and covered my face wit my pillow. I heard screaming coming from the house next door. 

I got up to look out the window and my heart dropped. 

I saw Tatiana getting screamed at by her mom. She was telling her she was a mistake. Then she saw me and slammed the window shut. Her mom yelled a bit more then backhanded her. 

Tears were streaming down her face. I felt so bad. 

I was thinking about how she helped me today, but I quickly slipped out of my trance when I heard banging on the wall. It was Tati. She was punching the wall. Harder. And harder. And harder. I grimaced when I saw blood coming from her knuckles as she made multiple holes in the wall. 

"Dude wtf is that noice?!" I heard Ethan say outside of my room. I jumped up to open the door to let Ethan in. 

"Holy shit Dude" e said 

" her and her mom were fighting" I said. "I want her to come over" 

"Dude are you crazy!" E said "dad will kill you!" 

"Dad just left for a meeting didn't he" I asked  smirking.

Tatiana's POV 

I was so fucking pissed. Ughhhh. I hate her. She's such a bitch. I had to get my anger out. So I punched 7 holes in my wall. Shit. Oh welp. I was about to get my vape out of my closet when I heard talking on the window next door. 

It was Grayson. I waved. He waved back. Then he mouthed "come over" as he pointed to his room. I knodded and snuck downstairs. 

My mom was in the kitchen and my brother was in the living room down stairs. I wiped tears off my face and my bloody hand on my bed room wall. 

I peered around the bottom of the stair case as I realized that no one was paying attention. 

So I left and ran next door. 

I knocked 2 times and I smiling Grayson answer led and took my hand upstairs to the bathroom.

"Let's get your knuckles cleaned up" he said as he cleaned my hand.

I flinched as he put the bandages over my hand. I smiled. He cared 

"There all better" he said as Ethan stood in the doorway. I looked up at him and he backed away in one step. 

"Come on let's go in my room" he said as I followed him into a perfectly clean room.