Chapter 10: betrayal

——————/Monday/——————-
Tatiana's POV

I got out of moms car wearing a camo cutoff sweatshirt (like the crop top ones) and black ripped jeans with my high top vans. I left my hair down today and curled it. I brushed some out of my face and walked into school. Josh went to his boil of friends and I went to my locker. Then I looked to my right and said Cheryl making out with gray.

Ouch. That stung. I slammed my locker shut and walked to my math class. Stopping by Ethan

"Hey Ethan can I use your phone. I have to make a call?" He knodded and handed me his phone. I called Andre.

"Hey." Andre said

"Hey. Get me the fuck out of here" I said

Ethan looked confused

"Pick me up at Trenton High School. Oh wait. Go to my moms house and get my box of fun out of the wall in my closet. Don't make a mess. I don't want to get found. I'll be in Mr. Aroura's class. Room number 33. I have my jacket. And most of my clothes are still at dads." I said

"Why don't we just break into your moms house together to get all of your stuff?" He said

"Yeah let's do that ok" I said

"Ok see you in 15min. I'll just bust into class and get you" He said

"Ok bye" I said

"Bye"

I hung up and deleted his number.

"Thanks E" I said and rushed to math, leaving him standing there confused.

I sat in the back of class, tapping my pencil and glaring at gray and Cheryl. 5 min went by. Then 10 then Andre Burst through the door.

"Lets go." He said as I stood up quickly. Everyone turned to me and looked confused. I pulled my jacket out of my backpack and put it on.

I met grays eyes and glared at him. He stared back in shock. Then I left.

I hopped on Andres motorcycle and we rode to my moms house. She was at work and I know where the key is.

I opened the door and we rushed up to my room. Throwing my shoes, clothes, fun stuff, and bathroom stuff into my duffle bag and backpack. Then we left and rode to the SouthSide.

I hopped off of his bike in front of his apartment. It was a one bedroom one bathroom type thing. Yea it was super ghetto. You smelt weed and heard fighting almost every night. But it was my second home. I walked in and plopped my stuff into me and Andres room.

"Home sweet home" I said as we both grinned.

Grayson's POV

I was leaning against a locker, minding my own business when Cheryl stared making out with me. I tried to push her off but her grip on me was too strong. Then I heard a locker slam.

Tatiana. Fuck.

She walked off looking pissed. Then I saw her talking on Ethan's phone I couldn't hear their convo but Tati seemed happy about it. Fuck. I had no idea what she was capable of. But I knew she was capable of a lot. But nothing happened in math. Until a guy wearing a SSS jacket burst through the door. Tati knew him. She left with him with her jacket on. Fuck. She was going back to the south side. And she looked pissed.

Tatiana's POV

"Lets go to the bar yeah?" Andre said "you could say hi to everyone"

"Hell yeah. Let's go" I said as we got back on his bike.

We drove down the block to the Serpents bar. My dad used to own it. But since he's in jail. My uncle took over.

I walked in and raised my hands. Everyone cheered.

"Wats up"

"Tatiana!!"

"Your back"

"Hii Tati"

Was all I heard as I made my way to the bar.

"Hola Tio" (hello uncle) I said to my uncle Jose.

"Ahh miss Tati" he said hugging me over the bars. "How's it been"

" not good" I said. "I don't fit in in fancy land. So I'm back here with you cool kids."

We both smiled

"You mom still a bitch" He asked

"Yea..sadly" I said chuckling.

"Have you heard?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"About your dad" he said "oh she didn't tell you did she!!" He exclaimed

"What happened!!" I said.

"I hate to tell you this...but you dads being executed" he said as my heart dropped out of my asshole. "On Wednesday"

A tear rolled down my cheek. I looked at the floor. Fuck.

"You want a drink? I remembered your favorite" He asked.

I knodded yes and he poured me tequila and Malibu. I sipped it and hugged Andre.

We sat and talked for hours, catching up on what's been going on. Then walkien walked up.

"Hi walki" I said hugging him. He hugged back. We all continued talking. Catching up with one another and spreading gossip. By then it was about 4 pm.

"We should head back to your dads to get your stuff." Andre said as we left the bar and went to my dads house.

I walked through the yellow tape and went to my room and packed my clothes and other  shoes. Then as I was walking out, I saw my dads room. I walked into it.

More tears rushed out of my eyes as I saw a picture of me, my uncle, and my dad. From when I was 10.I picked up the picture and a note fell from the back.

"Dear princess, I'm writing this to you on the day of my arrest. I saw the police outside and I'm writing this as fast as I can. The Serpents will take care of you. Trust them. They've got your back. Forever and always." I covered my mouth and more tears left my eyes. "Yes I did it. I will admit that. I killed Jason. Even tho I'm a killer. I love you. I always will and I will never forget you. Unlike your mom. Don't trust her. She's fake and will hurt you. Get away from her. Don't let her take you. She's a bad person. She will ruin your life if you let her. Trust the Serpents I love you babe. They are here now" 

I wiped my tears and put the picture and note in my bag.

"Ready?" Said Andre

I knodded yes and we went back to the apartment.