Chapter 6: the truth

"Get up!! Get the fuck up!!" My mom screamed as I fluttered my eyes open. "Can you not fucken hear!! Your alarm has been going off for 20min!!"

I rubbed my eyes and pushed my mom off of me. I shut my alarm off and got ready, doing the usual. Getting dressed in blue ripped jeans, high top converse, and a thrasher hoodie I took from Andre. I straightened my hair and left it down today. I did my eyebrows, did mascara, concealer and highlighter. Then I put  sliver hoops in, grabbed my black  Pink (the brand) backpack and went down stairs. 

I wasn't used to eating breakfast so I didn't eat anything. Josh looked at me confused.

"What?! You got a problem?" I said, obviously irritated

"It's nothing, but why aren't you eating?" He said as he looked down at his pancakes 

I brushed hair out of my face. 

"I don't usually eat breakfast" I said. 

"Oh" he said, playing with is food. I could tell that he knew what I meant. I meant that my dad always didn't have money for food.

"Cmon! Hustle!! Time to go!!" Mom said as she clapped impatiently.

I rushed to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Today was the day that I tell everyone the truth.

I got out of the car and walked to my locker. I was getting my math book when Gray came up to me

"Hey" He said leaning on the locker next to mine. "About yesterday.."

I cut him off "no..it's no big deal. Your dad doesn't like me... his loss" 

I smirked and he laughed. 

"Well that's good cuz I really like you" He said as I looked up into his big beautiful eyes and giggled. 

Then the bell rang 

—————/lunch /———————-

This was it. 

Without hesitating I knodded to gray who knodded back.  I got up on top of a lunch table.

"Listen up!!" I called out as everyone stopped and stared at me. "I know taht I am from the south side! And I know you don't like me!" I called out to everyone "but you should know...that it was your parents who banished us!"

People started whispering 

"Yes!! I know that we are criminals and aggressive!! But we are people too!! Now we are forced to live in poverty and danger!" People listened closely. "I'm not looking for trouble!! I'm not looking to shoot up the school!!" People laughed as if I was joking " but if you are going to be a bitch and talk shit about me then we are gonna have a problem!! But other than that I have no problem with you guys" I looked at a group of cheerleaders who were talking about me.

"And if you are going to judge me based on what my dad did then I'm going to judge you based on what your parents did!! All of your parents have done something with the Serpents!! I know at least one person's dad who brings us weapons to hurt people he doesn't like" I glared at Cheryl "but we didn't!! So ima cut it short and say no more rumors! Or ima have to beat people" I jumped off of the table and sat next to gray 

"That was good" he said "hopefully people won't hate you now" 

I chuckled. "Hopefully" I glared at Cheryl.

(I know this is short too.. don't kill me, but I'm leading up to a smut paragraph sooo😏)