Chapter 25: old issues

(Warning: this may get triggering)

Tatiana's POV

I sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed.

That scene kept playing in my head, others too.

This isn't the first time that this has happened.

(Flash back)
About 1 year ago, Nick St. Claire visited. We were old friends and he was a big flirt. I always brushed it off, never thought it was a big deal. But then, one night after we got into a little trouble as we always do, he gave me a soda to cool off. Next thing I remember, I was naked in my room and Kyra was standing over me, screaming for me to wake up. She told me that Nick drugged me and raped me. She was the only person that believed me. No one else did.

No one else cared.

Then I got bullied at school. I got called "slut" and "whore" on the daily. That's when I became violent. I began threatening people. Jumping people. Fighting people. Creating enemies by the minute.

Then I became severely depressed. I self harmed and even attempted suicide.

(Flashback over)

I looked down at my wrists. I saw 7 scars.

I wanted more. But I knew I couldn't.

I've been clean for a while. But still I picked up one of my throwing knives.

Then I heard pounding on the window next door. (She was living with her mom)

It was gray.

He was staring at me in concern.

Even through the window I could tell he was oh of breath.

I put the knife down and wiped off my tears.

We made eye contact. I could see the fear in his eyes. Then he mouthed "come over"

I cried and shook my head "no"

"Please" He said.

I gave in and rushed downstairs and out of the house.

Grayson met me in the street and he hugged me.

"Don't ever hurt yourself ever ok? I'm sorry. I should've said that bullshit about you. Things for suppppper out of hand and I wish I could take it all back. I love you Tatiana" he said as I pulled away.

"What did you say?" I asked, referring to the 'I love you' part.

"I love you. Tatiana Ramirez." He said as he held my hands.

(Ooooooood cheeeeseyyyy as hellll butttt I feel like this story is really messy and confusing so I  think I'm gonna end it here. Idk yet tho. If you guys wants me to keep posting, I will, but in the mean time, Ima start another story that's hopefully not as confusing. But if you still want updates on this one, I'll try my best to update it)