Chapter 9: PDA

"Stop with all of this mushy gushy stuff" E said "it makes me uncomfortable"

"Ok ok we'll stop" gray said to him. Lies.

Gray put his arm around me and I snuggled close to his chest. I put my hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

He kissed my forehead.

E chuckled "what did I just say?"

"Ok ok" I said giggling.

"Damn it's cold in here" gray said getting up to get a red fuzzy blanket. He came back and put the blanket over us.

I sat in grays lap, facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my face into his neck. His hands trailed up and down my back.

I kissed his neck. Ethan didn't notice. He was too focused on the movie. My lips moved from his neck to his lips.

Grays hands moved from my back to my ass, squeezing it slightly. His tongue entered my mouth. My hands trailed up and down his chest and abs.

I felt him get hard beneath me.

My fingers grazed his bulge.

I glanced over at Ethan. Still hasn't noticed anything. Wow was the movie that entertaining?

I took it to the next step and started riding gray. Tiny moans escaped his mouth. He tried his hardest to hold it in.

How has Ethan not noticed yet

"Hey! Hey!" Ethan said, covering his eyes

I spoke too soon

I stopped and looked at him.

"Fine" I said chuckling. I got off of gray. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

Gray pulled the blanket up to our stomachs. My hand slowly trailed down his body and stopped at his waistband on his sweatpants.

He looked and me and his breath hitched.

My hand went under neath his sweatpants but on top of his underwear. I started rubbing him. He held in his moans.

Then I stopped. He let out a heavy breath

"You ok there bud?" Ethan said laughing.

I tried to hold in my laughs but when I looked at gray I couldn't. His face was red and he was out of breath.

"Damn I did that.." I said falling on the floor laughing.

"Did what...." Ethan said as we both looked at him.

"Oh you mean.. ew ew ew" E said shaking his head. "Y'all are nasty"

We had just stopped laughing when someone pounded on the door.

"I got it." Ethan said as he got up and answered the door.

"There you are you little shit!!" My mom did as she burst threw the door "how fucking dare you!!"

"This is gonna get ugly..I'm sorry" I whispered to Grayson as I stood up.

"Why" I said crossing my arms.

"Because you fuckup!! You decided to beat up josh, my perfect little angle! Then you decided to sneak out, go to a party and end up at a guys house!!"

"Watch your tone first of all." I said leaning towards her holding my finger up to her chest "I didn't 'beat up' josh. I smacked him because he's an asshole !! And I walked right passed you when I left for the party!!"

She shoved me against the wall and got in my face. Grayson was gonna try to help me but I warned him to not

"Don't you get attitude with me!! I was the one who rescued you from the south side" she yelled in my face

I started laughing. "You think I wanted your help!!" I said in between breaths. "You forced me into your car. I could've lived with Andre or Walkien!"

"I didn't want an embarrassment of a daughter!! I didn't want you back in jail with your father!!" She said.

"Oh yeah then yo I shouldn't have abandoned me!" I yelled. She got quiet.

I looked over at Ethan he was In shock.

She touched my neck "and what the fuck is this!! Hickeys!!" She yelled as Grayson awkwardly turned around scratching his head.

She turned around to Ethan. "I swear to god-" she started but I interrupted

"Mom stop! It wasn't him! It's no big deal." I yelled, holding on to her shoulder.

"Then it was him!!" She turned pointing to Grayson.

I ran over to him and stood in front of him with my arms out, trying to protect him.

"Oh don't even fucking bother!! Go home!! NOW!!" She yelled as I didn't move.

"Mom do you really wanna do this?!" Is said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Do what?!" She yelled

"Yell with the front door wide open for all the neighbors to hear." I said "won't it ruin your perfect image" i fake pouted.

She stuttered and grabbed my hand. Dragging me home. I looked back at Grayson

"I'm sorry" I mouthed

"It's ok" he mouthed back.

She pushed me through to front door.

"Go to your fucken room!!" She yelled as I trudged up the stairs.

"Yo what happened-" josh said as I cut him off

"Mind your own fucking business!" I yelled and slammed my doors.

I flopped down on my bed. Fuckkkkkk. I hated it here. The only reason why I haven't ran away is because then I wouldn't get to see gray. But yes worth it. I really like him.

But right now I needed some 'therapy'. I went into my closest and pulled out my box from the wall. I got out my weed and rolled a blunt. I put it to my lips and lit it.

As I inhaled the weed spoke I felt lighter. I felt relieved. I looked around and inhaled some more. Then I saw Grayson staring at me from his window. I looked away and continued smoking.

Then I realized my room smelt like weed. Fuck. I dig into my bathroom drawer and found and air freshener that I always use after I smoke. I turned on the fan and opened the window. After about an hour the weed smell went away. Yesss. Always works. I put my box of fun back into my closet wall I looked back at grays window. He wasn't there anymore.