Freedom

I never thought I would be able to get out of that place but unlike my imagination today I am free. I am seeing the sun setting. I can feel the warmth of the sun. I can smell the liberal air and shout my heart out. I am free. Freedom, the only thing I wanted and I finally managed to get it. However, I still have to face this so called society but still I am happy that I am free.

Today by chance a regular client of mine wanted to take me out. Aama didn't resist. When I was out with him I somehow managed to dissolve a small amount of chloroform in his liquor and after few minutes, he fainted. I took out his wallet full of money and drifted myself away from that place. I never want to go back to that world from where I escaped, not even in my nightmares.

Three days of continuous travel and I finally reached my home. It feels so good to be here. I looked around. It was the time of sunset. I went to the nearby cliff and now here I am watching the sunset after almost two years. By now the sun was gone and the sky was full of stars.
"I hate you stars." I shouted out aloud. A shooting star can fulfill your wish that's what people said but no it's just a superstition and nothing else. It never fulfilled my wish. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I remembered those days.

"Hey Sujina just look at the stars." With joy in my face I shouted seeing the stars.
"Hey a shooting star let's make a wish." she smiled.
We both closed our eyes and made a wish.
"What did you wish for." she asked.
"It's a secret."

I wiped my tears. "No crying." I said to myself. Those were the days when I used to love the stars and in the present day I hate them. So many things have changed in these years.
I was about to leave when I saw fireflies. They were adding beauty to the environment. For a second I just smiled or it's better to say those fireflies made me smile. I just looked around and saw an empty bottle of jam. I picked it up and caught some fireflies with the help of it.
"You are the symbol of hope. You make the environment glorious." I
smiled looking at the fireflies.

" I smiled looking at the fireflies

I then headed to my home. I had to walk an hour to reach there and by the time I reached there it was almost 4:00 am. I finally reached my house but to my surprise it was locked. I just thought to ask my neighbour about my parents and my brother. I knocked on the door of my neighbour Shyam kaka.
He opened the door.

When he saw me he adjusted his spectacles and then finally spoke out."You are Nandini right."

To be continued ...

Hello guys. I hope you liked it. So all the characters would soon be revealed and the love story is about to begin. So stay tuned. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.