I love her

Here comes Manik's pov. The whole chappy is in Manik's voice.

Love, a war, easy to begin hard to stop.
Love, a disease, easy to get, hard to cure.
Love, an addiction, easy to get but hard to control.
I never wanted to fall in love but who knew I would fall in love, head over heel in love.

'Love is in the air' my heart had said. It skipped a bit when I saw her. Sipping coffee, staring at the wall, lost in her own thought. She was an angel.

I couldn't stop my feet from going towards her. I couldn't stop myself from asking her to be my valentine. I couldn't stop myself from hugging her. I couldn't stop myself from consoling her. I couldn't stop myself from motivating her. Her tears pricked my heart like thrones. Her smile soothed each and every pain inside me but yet I kept on denying I was in love. She pasted a fake smile on her face, carried a burden in her heart, it hurt but yet I denied that I was in love. I wanted to be with her every time. When I closed my eyes, I see her. When she is around, I feel heavenly. I named it attraction but my heart kept on telling me
'You are in love.' I kept on denying but not for long.

I can never forget that Holi night. We had a debate on stars and fireflies. I thought to show her the beauty of stars from the cliff. So in midnight I came to her place. I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard a glass breaking sound. I then heard cries.. Cries of pain. The sound was coming from Abhi's room. I went to the backyard and peeped inside the open window. I was heartbroken seeing his condition. I thought to go in but right then Nandini came running towards her bhai. I heard every bit of their conversation. Tears were flowing down my eyes. Such a beautiful soul had suffered so much. She is an angel and those bloody jerks didn't even show a little mercy on her. I left the place. I broke and smashed the things that came on my way. I drove horrifically. I wanted to kill those jerks.
How could they do that to her?
That night was the longest night. I stopped by a cliff. I cried my heart out. And I even didn't realize when sleep took over me. When sun rays hit my eyes. I felt restless. I felt like burning the world but still I had to stay strong for her. I left for her place. When I entered inside I saw her crying. My heart pierced. I felt a lump arise on my throat and I knew that if I even speak a word my emotions would burst out. So I stayed silent the whole way. Time to time I stole glances of her innocent face. I knew I had fallen for her but not because of sympathy or somewhat like that. I fell for her because of her heart, her innocence and her cute antics. That day I didn't let her cry. I didn't let even a single drop of tears in her eyes. While singing at the orphanage all the time I was thinking about her, I sang it for her. I then realized that Nandini needed love she could heal in love. I love her and I will heal her. I love her. I really do.

Then all of a sudden I fell sick. She took care of me. I loved the way she was concerned for me. She even missed her classes and rehearsal for me. I love her for eternity. It's just not a mere teenage infatuation, it's love.

I didn't know what got in me today. I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to see her, feel her. I went to her place and called her down. Oh god she looked so cute in that night wear. I swear I wanted to kiss her. For the first time I wanted to. Even I was shocked. I was never like this. I took her in my arms. It felt so heavenly to feel her. I smiled seeing my effect on her. This means she too does feels for me. I confessed my feelings to her. I did but I didn't tell her I loved her. I love her for eternity.

To be continued

I am sorry if it wasn't up to mark.
Hope you guys didn't get bore.
Do drop your reviews and don't forget to vote.

Love ❤😘
Aaku