I lov-like you

Sorry for being late. Enjoy reading.

*****

"Who's Navya?" I asked.

"Cabir's so called ex." Mukti chuckled as Cabir gave her a death glare.

"So what if he is his ex." I asked.

"Navya is his cousin but both unaware about this fact dated each other and.." Manik was trying hard to control his laughter. His face showed it clearly. (It's not the full truth..will be revealed later.)

"And we even did it." Cabir said in a low voice.

"Did what??" I asked. As I said this Mukti and Manik who were controlling their laughter burst out laughing whereas Cabir's jaws dropped.

An hour later

I was walking in the corridor thinking what did they mean by they did it. Right then I bumped into something rather someone. She was a girl of almost my height wearing short mock neck dress.
"Sorry." I apologized.

She smiled warmly,"Sorry from my side too."

I smiled nervously at her as no one ever did apologize to me when they bumped into me. N who would in that bloody hell brothel.

She was about to leave when something caught my eyes. Her purse which had a key chain with Navya inscribed on it. She's Navya.
Should I talk to her?
I thought for a second but very next moment my contemplation was broken by Navya herself.

"Hey am Navya. You seem to be new here." She acknowledged me with her beautiful smile.

"Am Nandini. Umm... Yeah am newly admitted here just a month ago."

I must say she really is a mesmerizing girl. It had been an hour since we were gossiping in the cafeteria when the fab5 appeared. I could see Cabir's nervous face as they approached us whereas Navya was looking chilled out.

"Hey Cabir." With a wide smile, Navya acknowledged him. I was quite surprised I thought she would ignore him. Damn she is not that predictable.

"He..heyy." Cabir replied with a nervous smile.

"Hey Navya." Mukti greeted with a smile. Right then Navya's phone beeped.

"Umm I have to go. Catch up with you guys later." Navya said while leaving.

The day passed by usual. But I did notice one thing Cabir's change in behaviour.
Does he still loves Navya?
Weird!!! I just don't get this love. Right then my phone beeped, breaking my trance. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face. It was Manik's message.
"Come out."

WHAT!! Is he outside??
I kept my diary aside and just glanced outside the window. Damn, this guy I tell you is totally mad. He was standing outside and waving to me. Oh god now what does he want. I signalled him to go but he shook his head in no.
"Please go Manik." I texted him.

"Come down otherwise I am ringing the doorbell." Came in reply.

I glanced at him and he again indicated me to come down. I just glanced at the clock ⏰ 11:00 pm seriously this boy has gone insane. Again my phone beeped.
"Come down in one minute otherwise I am ringing the doorbell."

Urghh!!! This boy has gone mad. I had no other option but I made my way downstairs. It was dark.  Thank god chachi and bhai are asleep.

I stepped outside in my night wear. "Cute." I heard him although his voice was low. I even didn't realize when my cheeks turned crimson.

"Blushing

"Blushing." He said covering our distance.

"Manik what do you want?" I tried changing the topic. But the next word he said made me blush even more.

"You." He said pulling me closer to him. I won't say I wasn't blushing. In fact not only my cheeks turned pink but my whole body was stiffened by his touch.
He slowly cupped my face whereas my eyes were locked on him. My breath was unusual. I could feel my heartbeat increasing. 
"You are beautiful Nandini. I lov- like you."

Hey did I just hear love

Hey did I just hear love. No no he said like not love. "Manik why are you here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"For you." Saying this, he pulled me even more closer.

"Manik am.. Am serio...serious."

"Am also serious." He said softly looking at me. His eyes were so hypnotic. For a moment my eyes got locked with his eyes. But our trance was broken as we heard the sound of fake cough. 'Aham Aham.'

We turned our head towards the right side. Bhai was staring at us as if we were an alien. "Sorry to disturb you." He chuckled saying this. Right then we remembered our position and we yanked apart.

"Bha..bhai..youuu here." My voice was shaking.

"Why nandini shouldn't I be here?"

"She meant in the middle of night." Manik tried covering up.

"I heard some sound here and thought to come check out...but I didn't see ANYTHING." He said pressurizing the word 'anything'. "What are you two doing here?"

"Umm.." Manik was trying to make an excuse.

"Discussing about the musicana." I made an excuse.

"Oh so this is how you discuss in each others arms." He literally sounded like a typical brother when he said that.

To be continued

Guys shower some more loves...keep supporting me...Don't forget to click the star ⭐ button and drop your reviews ...and do give my new story Siyaapa ishq ka a read.. I will be grateful.
Please do avoid the mistakes.

Love ❤😘
Aaku