Epilogue

She was panting while her eyes were still closed. He then gently whispered in her ears. "I love you Nandini."

This was it for Nandini. She couldn't believe her ears. She didn't know how to react. She just ran out of the party to the parking area. Manik too ran after her.

"I know this was not how it was supposed to be. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you but I love you Nandini. I love you." Manik confessed as he found Nandini leaning against a wall, lost in her own world.

Silence.

"Do you feel that kiss was a mistake?" Manik asked her.

Still silence.

"Nandini I really love you from the bottom of my heart." Manik was by now towering over her but still he maintained distance.

Silence.

"Nandini at least speak to me."

At last Nandini broke her silence. "I don't deserve you Manik." This was all she said with unshed tears. A lump arose in her throat as she said that.

"Nandini you deserve much more better than me.. In fact I don't deserve a beautiful soul like you."

"I am not a beautiful soul Manik. I have gone through a lot. I am just a source of entertainment. I am a pros.." She broke down saying this.

"Prostitute." Manik completed her sentence as he took her in his embrace. Nandini pushed him.

"Go away Manik. Go away." Nandini shouted. Her voice held immense pain.

Manik held her arms."I don't care if you are a prostitute. I just don't care." Nandini looked into his eyes as he said this. "You don't deserve this pain Nandini. Those bloody jerks are at fault, not you. You are a winner Nandini. You survived all of this pain. You fought with it. Your soul matters not your body. I fell in love with your beautiful soul, your innocent heart. I love you the way you are." Manik hugged her saying this.

Nandini couldn't held her tears back, "Why are you so good Manik? Why?"

He hugged her more tightly. "I love you Nandini. I love you."

"I love you too Manik." She finally found the peace that was missing in her heart. She finally found her life. She finally found a reason to live.

Two years later

"Manik leave me na.What are you doing?." Nandini tried getting Manik off her but he was busy nuzzling into her neck while she was cutting the vegetables.

"Romancing with my wife." He said huskily as he bit her earlobe, earning a soft moan from her.

"Manik what are you doing?" She hit his hand with the carrot when he was about to pull the shoulder strap of her top. Manik then moved the hair strands from her back and started planting wet kisses on her upper back and nape. She was loving it but the kitchen was just not the right place to romance.

She was done with cutting the vegetables.
"Pass me the salt and hot pepper." She said as she washed the vegetables.

He made a bad face to it and passed her what she wanted. Then he snaked his arms around her waist and nuzzling into her neck. Right then they heard a voice.
"Oops sorry I didn't see anything." Navya said as she covered her eyes. Manik yanked apart.

"I will go meet Cabir." Manik escaped saying this. Nandini bit her lips in embarrassment.

"You invited us in dinner but yaha toh kuch aur he horaha tha." Navya chuckled.

"Navya shut up." Nandini said.

"So when is the wedding day fixed?" Nandini asked trying to change the topic.

"After a month." Navya said with a smile.

"So finally you are getting married to Cabir."

"Yeah I never even expected this. We were in relationship unknown with the fact that we were cousins but then later we broke apart knowing the truth but our love survived this as well." Navya paused. "I got to know I was an adopted child. I broke down knowing this but Cabir never left me. He stood beside me made me realize that being adopted wasn't a bad thing. He made me feel so special. And now finally we are getting married."

Nandini smiled. "Hey girls yaha kya horaha hae." They heard Mukti.

"Bhabhi when did you arrive?" Nandini asked hugging her.

"Just now." Mukti replied hugging Navya.

"Where is Aarushi?" Navya asked.

"She is playing with Abhi. You know daddy's princess."

Right then they heard Alya,"And she is my princess too."

"Alya late again?" Mukti said taking her in a hug.

"You know na her husband and our best buddy Dhurv doesn't leave her so easily." Nandini chuckled.

"No it's not like that." Alya contradicted.
Right then Dhruv entered in the kitchen. "Alya.." He called her from the door. Everyone giggled seeing this.

"Told you." Nandini giggled saying this.

This is how they are. Love bought back the old Nandini. Love is just about loving the soul, not the body.

The End

Love is all about loving the soul.

I had not planned to end it but eventually I didn't want to drag it.
Hope I didn't disappoint you with the ending. I didn't want to go beyond it's theme i.e. love is all about loving the soul.
Sorry for all the mistakes I have done.

Thank you so much guys for all your support throughout the two and a half months journey of the dead me.

Here the journey of The Dead Me comes to an end. Do vote and comment for the last time in the dead me.

All you need is love.

Love ❤😘
Aaku

Once again sorry if I disappointed you.