Holi-1

We were heading towards the Audi room when Aryaman joined us.
"So nandini ready to rock." Aryaman said.
I nodded my head in 'Yes.'
Aryaman smiled. "Manik what did you do that she agreed to participate." he paused. "Otherwise in our village she was the naughtiest and stubborn among all."
"Naughtiest." Manik reassured. I could see the look of surprise in Manik's face but then he didn't utter even a single word.
As we continued to walk Aryaman asked me, "Nandini where were you all this years?"
"I..I...wa..ss" My voice started to stammer. I guess Manik understood that I didn't want to discuss about these matter.
"Aryaman do you know this time fab5 is going to split in different bands." He changed the topic purposely.
"But why bro??" Aryaman asked being a bit curious.
"Principal's creepy idea." He said as we entered the Audi room.

The day passed by with some discussion related to Musicana. I was lying down on my bed lost in my own world. The audition was just three days later and we were not prepared. How could we be prepared; today only we came to know about the audition? I am hell tensed how would we cover up and moreover I haven't even touched the musical instrument since long.
Just then Manik's word clinched my mind.
"You may not have played for long but trust me you can do it."
A smile appeared on my face. I rolled to the other side of the bed. Oh god this guy is just so cute. The way he express the things...I just can't resist agreeing to him. I just closed my eyes in order to get him out of my mind but his face was flickering in my mind. "Manik get out of my head." I almost yelled.
Oh god this guy is just roaming around my head. I thought of distracting myself. So I got up and began to write my diary. All the while I smiled like a fool while writing my diary.

Next morning
I was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Suddenly someone emptied a bucket of water on me. "Ahhh..." I shouted and stood on the bed.
"Happy holi Nandini." Bhai smirked as he did his victory dance with the bucket.
"Bhai." I yelled as I began hitting hin with the pillow. "Tit for tat." he smirked as he also started hitting me with a pillow. And the very next moment we burst out into laughter.
"I miss those old days bhai."
"So do I."
I spread my arms to hug him but right then he colored my face and shouted,"Happy holi."
"B-H-A-I." I ran after him shouting like a manic. He hid behind chachi.
"Chachi please save me."
"Chachi please move away."
"No chachi...won't ."
"Abhi...nandu don't act like kids." chachi said as she giggled.
"Bhai started first."
"But chachi I was just taking revenge of those village days." Bhai said making a cute pout.
Right then the doorbell rang. Chachi somehow managed to get rid of bhai and went to answer the door whereas I ran after bhai. "I won't spare you bhai." I was yelling all the while.
"Look who is here." Chachi said trying to stop us. It was Manik but still we didn't stop. I almost caught him but right then I slipped on the carpet. Fortunately Manik held me by my waist and saved me. I looked into his deep brown eyes and like the previous time I was lost in his eyes. But then we both were drenched in water. "BHAI." I yelled.
Oh god not again.
"Abhi." Manik seconded me. By now we both were chasing him. Chachi started laughing seeing us chase each other.

An hour later
I got refreshed and wore white kurti pairing it with red shawl and red bangles.

An hour laterI got refreshed and wore white kurti pairing it with red shawl and red bangles

I slowly peeped out of my room to make sure that bhai was not around. But bad luck he was sitting in the sofa downstairs with colors on the table and probably he was waiting for me. I went downstairs and this time with full preparation. I hid my hand behind just to make sure he doesn't see the colors in my hand. I was about to apply the color on his face but unfortunately Manik came in middle and he became the victim.
"Nandiniii..."
"Sorry...sorry...sorry.." I apologized and started cleaning his face with my shawl. Manik had just got ready and I spoiled it again. Just then I felt a hand on my cheeks. It was Manik. I was staring at him but later I realized he had applied color on my cheeks. He smirked. "M-A-N-I-K."in an irritated tone I yelled.
"Looks like today luck is in my favour." Bhai smirked. I didn't pay him any attention to him and went to wash my face.

To be continued...

Thank you so much to all those who lend me their precious time. Hope you guys liked it. Keep supporting. Do vote, comment and follow.
Stay tuned and happy holi✌✌...

Lots of love
Aaku