Holi-2

We three Manik , me and Bhai finally reached the venue of Holi party organized by S.P.A.C.E. As soon as we entered the venue we were drenched in water.
"Happy Holi." Mukti shouted, putting the bucket aside.
"MUKTI.." we three shouted in unison.
"Chill guys it's holi." Mukti said as she slowly went near to bhai. Their bodies were so close that there was even no space for air to pass. I just closed my eyes to avoid what was going to happen next. But to my surprise I heard bhai yell.
OMG Mukti colored bhai's face with green color. Manik and me burst out into laughter as bhai chased Mukti. "Great job Mukti." Manik shouted in between his laughter but right then not again.
"DHRUV." Manik and me shouted in unison as he splashed color water on us. Now I too took a bucket of color water and splashed it in Dhruv's direction but unfortunately Alia came in middle. "Nandini." Alia yelled as she took a bucket and splashed it on me but I moved aside and Manik was drenched. By now we four were having a water fight. Just then someone colored my face from behind.
"Aryaman." I shouted but right then Manik splashed water on me and Aryaman too was victimized. We all were totally enjoying the moment...splashing water on each other. Finally the drama queen Cabir entered but with a water pipe.
"Cabir..don't you dare ..other else I will kill you." Manik warned him.
"I am not scared of your threatenings." Cabir chuckled as he removed his finger from the water pipe. The force of water was unbearable.

"CABIR...Stop it." Alia shouted blocking the water with both her hands whereas Cabir was dancing with the pipe and making us all even more wet.

Cabir was not ready to stop until Mukti and Abhi colored Cabir's face from behind. And now the pipes turned to them. Water splashing was still going on but I felt cold so I went to a corner watching them play. Right then someone colored my face from behind. It was Manik. He was laughing aloud seeing my face. "MANIK.." I shouted as I took the color that was kept on the table. But before I could apply it on Manik. Manik ran away. I ran after him. By now we were in the college corridor.
"OK stop...am tired." I said as I inhaled a long deep breathe. Manik too was tired. So he leaned on the wall whereas I sat on the floor. After few moments he joined me on the floor.

Manik smiled and so did I but right then I colored his face and ran. "Nandiniii..." Manik ran after me yelling my name. I ran to the other side of the corridor but unfortunately I was trapped.
"Now what will you do Nandini." Manik smirked and came near me. He put both his hands on either side of the walls to block me. His face slowly came near me. I closed my eyes tightly. By now I could feel his breath. My heart was racing. But then he applied color on my face. I opened my eyes. "Manik." I hit his chest slightly he smiled.

By now we two were coloring each others faces. Our faces were colorful. We were lost in our color fight when someone drenched us. It was Aryaman.
"So you guys are here." Aryaman smirked.
"You will pay for this." Manik said as we ran after Aryaman.

We finally managed to surround Aryaman. I took a bucket that was beside the chair and emptied it on Aryaman but unfortunately he sneaked away from under the table and Manik was drenched.
"Not again.." Manik yelled coming near me whereas I took my steps backward. Now I couldn't move backward. I was stopped by the pool.
Manik smirked "Now where will you run..."
Manik was about to apply color on me when Aryaman pushed him and Manik fell on me. And we both ended up on the pool.
I didn't know how to swim. I was drowning but then Manik caught me by my waist and I held him tightly. I was terrified. My heart beat was increasing with every passing second.

On the other hand Aryaman was laughing at both of us

On the other hand Aryaman was laughing at both of us. By now Cabir also joined him whereas Manik was passing death glare to them. Finally with the help of Manik and Cabir I got out of the pool. For a moment or few Aryaman was teasing us but then Manik colored his face. And again they started running after each other. This holi had more or less become a chasing game.

To be continued...

Thank you so much to all those who lend me their precious time. Hope you guys liked it. Keep supporting. Do vote, comment and follow. Last line credit to saeeda461😂
Stay tuned ..

Lots of love
Aaku