Hope

I hugged him and cried. The left shoulder part of his jacket was almost wet because of my tears but he didn't resist he let me cry. And all the while he patted my back slowly as I was crying. Finally after few minutes my heart felt light. I felt as if my heart was finally free and only then I realized I was hugging him. I immediately broke the hug and got up from his lap. I felt very awkward.
"I am sorry." I apologized looking downwards. I couldn't look at him.
"You don't need to be sorry." he said lifting my face with his palm. He continued,"You needed someone's shoulder and I am glad at least I could be of some use."

@music room
We were standing right in front of the music room and I just didn't have the courage to face my brother. I took a step front to go inside but again backed off as I was not ready to face his questions but at the same time I wanted to spend time with him. I guess Manik understood my dilemma and he caught my hand and said,"I don't know what you are going through but just remember one thing after night there is day and same way after sorrow there is happiness. You just need the guts to face the problem." His words somehow gave me courage but still my heart was racing. However I managed to get in. But as soon as I got in I got terrified.
"Bohh....." Someone shouted and it took the hell out of me. And I ended up embracing Manik.
I was in his embrace when everyone started laughing. I immediately composed myself. I was feeling so awkward and here my brother was laughing at me.
"Good one Cabir." he said as he laughed. I went towards him and pulled his ears.
"Stop laughing bhai." I almost yelled.
Right then the boy who scared me came to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. By then I had left bhai's ear and was staring the boy. When he said,"Chill Nandini..it was just a childish prank." How did he get to know my name. Oh of course bhai must have told him. He continued,"By the way I am Cabir." He withdrew his hand from my shoulder and pointed towards a girl "This is my girlfriend Rose."
"Oh hi Rose" I sighed. She just gave me a smile
"And this is..." before he could complete. The girl who was holding my bhai's hand an hour ago interrupted, "And am Mukti." she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. She broke the hug and continued,"This is Alya." pointing towards a girl wearing a mock neck knee length dress.
"Hi." she greeted. I smiled.
Mukti continued,"And that's Dhruv."
Dhruv greeted me. Pointing towards Manik she said," And that's..." Before she could complete I interrupted, "Manik. I know him. He bought me here."
"How do you know him?" Bhai asked being a bit curious.
Before I could say anything. Manik spoke out,"She is my valentine for today." He smiled as he said this.
Bhai chuckled,"Trying your luck on my sister. But be careful she is way too dangerous."
"What do u mean?" I said hitting him with my bag as everyone else giggled.

Just then we heard an announcement made by the Principal. "Space is organizing Musicana as always and this time it's going to be something different. The interested ones are requested to collect the form and submit it by this week. And fab5 are requested to come to my office "

To be continued...

What will happen next?
What will be different about musicana this time?
To know stay tuned

Keep supporting don't forget to vote comment and follow.