Realization

****
"Oh so this is how you discuss in each others arms." Bhai literally sounded like a typical brother when he said that.

I just looked at Manik who was looking down and making circles with his leg while trying to find an excuse. God why is this guy so cute.
"Anyway you guys continue." He chuckled as he turned to leave.

"Am coming too." I took a step towards bhai but to my surprise Manik held my wrist, creating a havoc inside me.
"I need to talk to you." He said pulling me towards him. My back hit his chest making my body more stiffened.

By then bhai had left. "What was that Manik?" I elbowed him.

"Even I don't know." He made me turn. Now I was facing him. My heart was beating at a faster pace. I looked in his eyes. His eyes really had magic. "When I see you I don't know what happens to me. I just wanna be with you. I don't know what happens to me when you are around. When I close my eyes I see you. When you are sad I feel hurt. I don't know what's going inside me." He confessed. I didn't know how to react. "I don't know what's happening to me, does this happens to you?"

I didn't know how to react. His eyes held so much love and honesty. But I didn't knoe what to say but right then I was saved by bhai. "Manik Nandini agar romance hogaya ho toh andar aajau." Bhai shouted. He losened his grip and I immediately got out of his hold.

"Manik let's go in." biting my lower lips in nervousness, I said.

"No Nandini.. I have to go." He said fidgeting his car keys trying to act normal.

"OK gud night." I said in a go making my way towards the door.

"Nandini." I heard him calling. I turned around. "Does this happens to you too?" He asked making me dumbstruck. I just smiled and closed the door. I acted rude. I shouldn't do this. I thought of opening the door but then I felt my heartbeat ehich was thumping faster.
Aiyaapa what is happening?
My thoughys were broken by bhai.
"Pyaar huwa iqraar huwa.
Pyaar se phir kyu daarta hae dil.
Pyaar huwa iqraar huwa.
Pyaar se phir kyu daarta hae dil."
Today even I was in mood.
"Keheta hae dil, raastan mushkil
Maalom nai hae, kaha manzil.
Keheta hae dil, raastan mushkil
Maalom nai hae, kaha manzil."
My condition was just the same. I do agree my heart keeps on telling me that I am in love but I fear about each and everything.
Today what he confessed made my heart jump but me being a prostitute can't love him. He deserves much better than me. My trance was broken again.

"Manzil toh mil jayegi nandini..kaadam toh aage bada." Bhai said reclining his head on the sofa.

"But bhai I am a pros.." Before i vould even complete bhai interuppted. "Your heart matters not your body." He raised his head. "Nandini you are healing in love. Have you even realized nowadays you don't cry like those days. You are free and frank. I know you can never forget your past but your future can be much more better that you even don't get time to remember your past." He stood up from the sofa. "Think about it Nandini." Bhai said as he left for his room.

I locked the door and saw my diary beside my bed. I just started turning the pages of it and indeed I must agree I am healing. When I came here I was living as a dead me...a lifeless me. But Manik filled every bit of me with life. He was there when I was alone. He was there when I needed a shoulder to cry. Whenever I needed him he was there to support me and motivate me. He was always there by my side.

I can't deny this anymore. I can't run away from my feelings anymore. He has the power to put my whole body on fire. His touch feels magical. I really am in love. A smile crawled on my face as I remembered him. Slapping my forehead slightly I looked at the mirror, my face was glowing. I was smiling like an idiot on my own reflection.

But my smile faded away when I realized I was a prostitute

But my smile faded away when I realized I was a prostitute. I was only a material...a complete entertainment source.
Do I deserve Manik?

To be continued

Thank u so much everyone for so much love. Keep showering more love.

Next chappy Manik's pov...

Express train Twisted_dil ki badolat aaj may itni jaldi station pooch gayi 😆..

How was it?
Hope you liked it and do check out my new story Siyaapa isqh ka.

Love ❤😘
Aaku