Let it flow

"Are you always so tensed?" Manik said as we were walking towards the music room.
I just shook my head in 'no' trying to avoid conversation.
"I don't believe u..." he paused for a while. "You see life is like a rollercoaster full of ups and downs and we are the ones to face it. I know you might be going through problems but you must learn to smile even in hardship."as he said so he slowly caught my hand and I didn't resist.
After a few seconds I finally spoke up. "Smile." I paused for a while."For me it's just for namesake I don't deserve to smile...I really don't."

He stopped walking and stood still but I continued taking few steps. As he was holding my hand he pulled me towards him and I landed up in his chest. For a moment I was lost in his deep brown eyes. I wanted to be lost in them forever. I came back to my senses only when he spoke out,"You deserve to smile." I just pushed him and adjusted my bag which was slipping of my shoulder.
"At least give one smile."
I just gave him a smile.
"I want to see your real smile." he said as he caught my hand once again and this time I didn't allow him to do so.
"This is my real smile." I lied as we continued walking. He didn't speak a word. He must have been tired of bearing me so I too remained silent. And finally we reached the music room.

As I entered the room I saw six people busy gossiping. I saw two of them  holding each others hands. And to my surprise one of them was my brother Abhimanyu. "Bhai." I almost yelled with excitement. I was meeting him after so long. Manik just looked at me. I could see the look of surprise in his face.
"Where were you bhai?" I said, hugging him.
"You know I had some works to complete." looking at the girl, he broke the hug.
"Yah I saw your important work." I chuckled.
"And where were u since all these years." He asked me but I couldn't answer his question. All I did was to remain silent. He repeated the question once again shaking me gently but I just walked away from the room without even uttering a single word. I didn't know what to say and what not to say. Life had given me so much pain. From a village girl to a prostitute.

I was sobbing silently in one of the corner stairs of Space when someone passed me a tissue. It was Manik. I immediately wiped my tears or it's better to say I was forcefully blocking the tears from flowing.
"What are u doing here?" I said in a low tone, looking downwards in order to hide my tears.
"I can't leave my girlfriend alone, can I ?" he said, lifting my face with his hand.
"Just leave me alone. I 'm not your girlfriend." I said, getting up from the stairs.
"Did you forget u are my girlfriend for today?" he said as he caught my wrist.
"Leave me, will you?" I almost yelled at him but instead of leaving me, he pulled me towards him and I ended up sitting on his lap. He slowly brought his face near me. I was terrified. I closed my eyes tightly. A tear drop rolled down my cheeks. After a moment I could feel his breath. I was even more terrified I clutched his jacket. Then the very next moment he whispered in my ears, "Don't hide your tears let it flow." I opened my teary eyes and for the first time I let my tears flow. He slowly wiped my tears with his thumb finger. I hugged him tight, still letting my tears to flow. He hugged me back.

To be continued...

Is this the beginning of love?
What will happen next?
To know stay tuned
Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Introducing one more character Abhimanyu Murthy (brother of Nandini)

(ALL THE CHARACTERS WOULD BE SOON REVEALED)