Plan backfired

Chikni beheniya urf super fast express train Twisted_dil ki mukhe👊👊 nai khane mujhe so I am back..

Here we go.

Manik didn't come to pick me up today. May be he is busy. I entered the music room thinking this but I was startled to see the view in front of me. Soha, Aryaman's little sister was sitting on Manik's lap and was cringing to him.

"Baby let's bunk the classes today." Soha said, circling her arms around his neck.

"Baby, not today." Manik replied, cupping her face. A lump arose on my throat by seeing the scenario.

"Baby please na." Soha requested, pecking his cheeks. Tears started forming in my eyes. My blood started boiling seeing this.
"I love you baby." Soha said cringing to him.

"I love you too baby." Manik said.

That was it for me. I left the place not before banging the door. I wanted to shout, cry, break the things but all I did was sat behind the music wing and sobbed. Why was it even affecting me? I know I have decided not to confess my feelings to him and I even know that my love is one-sided then why is it hurting. I took out a pen from my bag and started scratching my hands with it. I always did it when I was in pain. I threw the pen in anger.

What the hell? Nandini get a grip over your emotions. I wiped my tears and forcefully blocked the tears from flowing. I made my way towards music room and this time instead of going in directly. I first peeped in so that I won't be the victim of the scene once.

Bhai and Manik were there. Thank god Soha is not there but right then what I heard made me startled.

"Abhi is it necessary to make nandini jealous." I heard Manik say.

"Yes it is.. Then only she will accept her love for you."

"But what if the things get more complicated."

"Chill yaar I know this is the best way."

"Yaar teri wajah se mujhe apni cousin ke saath romance karna par raha hae. Thank god she agreed to help."

Cousin!! That means Soha is his cousin. Trying to make me jealous. Now just wait and watch what I do. I thought to myself as I made my way to execute my plan. Hey wait this means he does love me. Oh gosh.. He loves me. Manik Malhotra loves me. I was lost in my own thoughts.

When my inner voice spoke out *Nandini get a grip over your emotions and execute the plan.* Oh yeah...

Writers pov (For the first time in the history of The Dead Me I will be narrating the story 🎉🎊)

Half an hour later.

Nandini entered the music room hand-in-hand with Aryaman. Manik and Abhi were only there.

"Bro bro.. Guess what??" Aryaman said with excitement in his voice.

"I'm not guessing anything." Abhi said, reclining on the seat.

"Nandini proposed me." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist. This was it for Manik. His breath hitched listening to this  He was shocked.. surprised.. sad.. and many more emotions all at a time.   Even Abhi couldn't believe this. Listening to this he fell down from the chair.

Nandini who was witnessing all this wanted to laugh seeing their condition but she suppressed her laugh and said,"I love you baby ever since I met you." She planted a gentle kiss on his cheeks. Seeing this Manik fisted his hands.

"Nan.. Nandii..nii wh..when did..thi..ss haa..ppen." Abhi managed to ask.

"I told na bhai ever since I met him."

"I love too baby." Aryaman said planting a kiss on top of her hair. Abhi supported Manik and here Aryaman supported Nandini. Aryaman wanted to burst out laughing seeing their shocked kaam surprised face but he controlled.

"Catch up with you later." Aryaman said as they made their way out of the music room.

As soon as they left Manik pounced his fist on the table.

"Manik control..control." Abhi tried calming him down.

"I told you that was not a great idea." He said, banging the desk.

"I don't know why Nandini is acting like this but I know she loves you."

"Oh yeah that's why she proposed Aryaman." Manik hit the wall saying this.

Abhi himself was in a state of shock with what just came out but he was 100% sure Nandini loved Manik.

Meanwhile Aryaman and Nandini were laughing at their condition.
"Nandini.. Their faces were worth seeing." Aryaman said in between his laugh.

"I can't laugh anymore.. Please." Nandini said trying to suppress her laughter.

"Whe..when did..this haa..ppen." Aryaman said mimicking Abhi's line and they again burst out laughing.

Right then their phone beeped with message. "Musicana launch ceremony tonight." 
This time the administration had planned to hold a launch party as well where they would introduce the bands and release the dates.

To be continued..

I didn't want to get the punches of my chikni beheniya so I posted it.. Hope you liked this..

How did you find Manik's plan being backfired?
Did you like the so unexpected thing?

It was not in the plot and I added it so hope I didn't mess it up.
Sorry if I did.

Thanks for all the support.
Do vote and comment.

Precap: Jealousy game.(for the first time in the history of dead me I know.)

Love ❤😘
Aaku