Locked-1

Thank you so so so much for the 100+ followers. Aaj bhi jaldi aagayi... Thanks to the super fast express Twisted_dil

****
'Love can happen anywhere, anytime and with anyone. You don't even realize when you fall in love. You just go with the flow.

This is what happened with me. I am in love. I don't know how, when or where. I just know I am in love. Should I confess it to her but does she loves me like the way I do.' I was lost in my own thoughts. My trance was broken by her.

"Manik which theme should we pick up for Musicana?" She asked, sitting down next to me.

"Umm how about love?"

"LOVE." Saying this, she smiled.

"No guys heartbreak is better." Abhi interrupted.

"Abhi kahi tera Mukti ke saath breakup toh nai hogaya." Aryaman said.

"No never." Abhi protested.

"Ok how about Friendship?" Nandini suggested. Everyone smiled.

"That's the best one." I said, pecking her cheeks. I saw her cheeks turning crimson. I then realized my action. Damn I am getting out of control.

"Manik we too are here." Aryaman chuckled, making the situation even more awkward.

I turned to the other side to ahvoid the awkwardness.

"I have to go for the classes." Nandini said softly and left.

The very next moment I too was about to leave.

"Phela nasa, phela kumaar." Abhi sang this line sitting beside me. "Naya pyaar hae naya intazaar." Aryaman added, sitting at the other side.

"So propose kiya ki nai." Aryaman asked.

"Aryaman don't even expect this from him. We only have to do something for him." Abhi said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"But.." Abhi choked me in middle. "I have a plan."

"Listen.." But before I could complete Aryaman spoke out,"What's the plan?"

"Just wait and watch." Abhi said while getting up.

"Guys listen.." They didn't even let me speak. "We won't listen Nandini will." Aryaman said.

"Aryaman let's go." Abhi said.

"OK." Aryaman sighed.

"But where?" I asked.

"We are going not you." Abhi said and before I could ask further they left.

This guys are just impossible. They don't tell me anything neither do they listen to me.

After almost 15 minutes my phone buzzed with a message from fab 5 group.
"Urgent meeting @ store room behind music wing."

Now what's so much urgent. I took my guitar and left. When I entered the store room it was dark. "Guys." I called but no one did answer. The next very moment I heard the door open and it again closed.
"Guys.." I again called.

"Bhai.." It was Nandini.

"Nandini."

"Manik."
I took steps towards the door but right then I stumbled and fell down over someone. Right then the lights came. I could feel her. Her eyes were shut, her hands rested on my chest. I cupped her face slowly. "Nandini." I whispered her name. She opened her eyes. For an instant our eyes were locked. I couldn't help myself from seeing her luscious lips. I could smell her sweet adhere. But the very next moment I got up and sat down beside her. I can't afford to lose my control. I can't lose her. She too got up and smiled.

"Nandini you here." I asked trying to drift away the silence.

"Bhai called me here." She said.

This means Abhi's plan has been executed but what's his plan. I stood up and went towards the door but on pulling the door I found it locked. "It's locked." I said to her.

"WHAT??"
She came towards the door and tried opening it but no use. She banged on the door but I was well aware it was Abhi plan and now he was not going to open it, not so soon. I sat on the nearby sofa.

"Nandini it's useless banging the door." I said.

"Then what should we do?" She asked ever so softly.

"Sit beside me." I said patting the empty space beside me. For a while she hesitated but then she came and sat next to me.
The next thing she said made me surprised.
"Sing for me."
A smile made a way to my face.

To be continued

Hope it didn't bore you. Sorry if it wasn't up to mark. From next chappy I will be back to nandini's pov. Sorry for the short update.

Thanks a tons.

Do vote and comment.

Love ❤😘
Aaku