Calm down

"Bhai Is Mukti your girlfriend." I asked him. I don't  know from where this question popped in my mind.
He was busy playing a game in his phone but as soon as he heard this he looked up at me widening his eyes but he tried  giving me a causal smile and said,"Guess it for yourself."
"So I was right she is your girlfriend."
"Did I say anything?" he said trying to act cool but he failed miserably. His disturbed eyes were telling me everything.

I was about to say something when Manik and the rest of the four entered the room. I could clearly make it out from their facial expression that something was wrong.
"Why do you guys looked so tensed?" I asked.
"I swear I want to kill that principal." Manik yelled as he hit his hand on the wall.
"Manik don't hurt yourself. Calm down." I said as I caught his hand before he could do anything else. I continued,"Please tell me what happened."
"What happened?"Bhai seconded me. Other four remained silent whereas Mukti went near bhai and sat beside him. Bhai caught her hand and she kept her head in his shoulders. Finally Manik spoke out.
"We have been continuously winning Musicana and other talent hunts since last two years. So the principal wants us to split this time and he wants to see our coordination with other bands."I could make out that he was very angry.
"Manik calm down." I tried calming him down but instead he jerked my hand and left the room.

I don't know why but I followed him. "Manik stop." I shouted as he walked away ignoring me. I caught his hand and pulled him to the corner where I had cried the very morning.
"Nandini please leave me alone. I may hurt you and I don't want to do so. Please leave me alone." he bellowed in anger.
"When I said you to leave me alone you didn't then how can you expect me to leave you alone." I said in a calm tone."Calm down Manik."
"How can I calm down?" He shouted as he caught my shoulders tightly and  pinned me to the wall.
"I said leave." he snapped with anger. He was hurting me. "Manik it's hurting." I said wincing in pain. I tried moving out of his grip but his grip was very tight.
"Leave." he said and left my shoulders.  But as soon as he did so I just hugged him. I don't  know why I did so but I thought it was the only way to cool him down and it actually worked. After a moment he finally spoke out.
"I am sorry." he apologized and broke the hug. He saw the red marks on my shoulders. "I didn't mean to do this." he said with guilt in his eyes. He placed his hands softly on my shoulders and rubbed it slowly. I could feel an unknown feeling going inside me.
"Manik I know you didn't mean to do it." I said caressing his hand."But Manik everything has something positive hidden in it. Think for yourself you can gain experience by performing with other bands. I know you haven't performed without fab5 but Manik sometimes it's good to split for good." I said as I held his hand trying to convince him. After my rape all the while I survived as the dead me. I was living but every single second I was dying. I was surprised how in the world I said all this. It's been two years since I thought so positive about something. My thoughts were broken by him.
"May be you are right." he said in a convinced tone.
"I am sorry Nandini. I didn't mean to hurt you." he apologized once again.
"It's ok Manik." I said.
Then he caressed my hand as I was holding his hand. "Thanks for everything." he said trying to act cute.   I gave him a look asking him what was the thanks for. He just nodded his head signing me nothing.

@the music room.
When we entered the room. I saw Dhruliya discussing on something and Mukti and bhai were in the same position. Her head was in his shoulder. I was admiring them. But I couldn't see Cabir.
"Where's Cabir?" I asked.
"He's gone with Rose." Dhruv replied.
Finally Manik took a long deep breath and spoke out,"Guys I guess splitting is not a bad idea. We will get experience and moreover we can learn many things."
"May be it isn't that bad idea." Aliya said as she looked at Dhurv. I guess she was expecting the same answer from Dhurv. Dhruv seconded Aliya,"I agree with Aliya."
"But guys we have never performed without each other." Mukti said as she got up and so did bhai.
"There's always a first time." Bhai tried convincing Mukti and Mukti agreed.
Right then someone scared me from behind like as in the morning and I ended up holding Manik's arm.

To be continued...

What will happen next?
How will fab5 manage to perform without each other?
What will be different about Musicana this time?
To know stay tuned.

Keep supporting. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Thanks for all the love and support.