29

I don't think the guys knew what can of worms they opened when they told my parents what has been going on. We sat in a conference room for hours as parents went to talk to the Dean and then all our phones were going off. Pictures and videos of the Dean, being escorted about the building in handcuffs. I look around at their faces and like I predicted they all were shocked. I wasn't I know how my mother can be, the reason why I fix things before they can ever find out.

Last night, my mother came to my room before leaving and told me she wasn't mad nor disappointed at me for not confiding in her sooner about everything. She was hurt because I didn't tell her because I didn't want to disappoint her. I told her I never want to disappoint her or dad. It's been that way since young and she cried. Not going to lie it was weird, but she never knew that them putting me on such a high pedestal at a young age, would be the cause of me never willingly sharing my failures with them or others. I guess in a sense she thought she parented me wrong and I had to reassure her she didn't. I like to think I turned out to be an amazing person because of her and my dad.

"I think we fucked up." Everett places his phone on the table.

"Yeah, maybe calling Charles' parents wasn't such a good idea." Miguel scratches the back of his neck, still looking down at his phone. "Seems like she is out for blood."

I don't say a word and just listen to the guys speak back and forth about the mistake they apparently made. I was just worried about what will happen to Candace and Raven. Especially, Raven. She was like a second daughter to my mom. My mother's face filled with pure rage when I told her about the pictures that Raven sent the Dean to stop me from going to PRCA. She said she was going to fix it all and that I shouldn't have kept that from her at all.

The door to the conference room opens and in walked a ton of people. There is Raven and her mother, Candace and I believe her mother. Also in walks my parents, Robert the Assistant Dean, and five other people I have never seen before wearing suits. Everyone takes their seats at the table except for Robert, he stands at the head of the table. He didn't look happy being here, no one did really.

"Good afternoon everyone and thank you for coming here on such short notice as we all know there have been a lot of events that had been happening on campus to none of our knowledge." He gestured towards himself and the five people. "I would like to introduce you all to Noel Carmichael; she is the Vice-Chancellor, Adam O'Neal, the Chancellor, and Korey Nickerson, Derrick Ross, and Samantha Cleverly they're the Board of Trustees..."

Chase looks over at me and raises his eyebrows. Shithead doesn't know what can of worms he opened.

"So now that we're all introduced, the reason we have come together today is that it was brought to our attention yesterday that some blackmailing and photos were being sent around. At Walsh University this type of behavior is unacceptable and we will not tolerate it. I'm going to hand the floor over to Mrs. Withers, quite frankly she is the reason we're all here." He gestures to my mom and it was like game on when she stood up.

"Mrs. Grey I will start with you and your daughter. As we're all aware your husband was arrested a few minutes ago due to the blackmailing of my daughter, right here..." she places her hand on my shoulder. "All because your daughter asked him too, just so she could get back at one of the guys in the frat house. That young man over there Mr. Tristan Beckett..."

Tristan coughed looking at me like, what the hell is your mother doing?

"Now wait a minute Mrs. Withers, my daughter would never do such a thing over a guy. That's absurd." Mrs. Grey stood up as well.

"Viviane, what's absurd is that your daughter would rather destroy my daughter's future and integrity all because a guy she used to sleep with is done with her. Right? You honestly shouldn't feel shocked by any of this because we too were once friends or did you forget? The apple hasn't fallen too far from your tree. Now pipe down Mrs. Grey I don't want to air your dirty laundry too."