Chapter 7

This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Scarlett~

I hummed to myself as I moved my quill across the parchment smoothly.

I was in the fifth year boy's dormitory with Fred and George, sitting in Fred's bed. There wasn't any particular reason that I had chosen to sit in Fred's bed other than fact that it smells like him and I can't help but smile to myself every time I breath in his scent.
But you didn't just hear me think that.

Fred and George were scanning the Marauders Map as I did my History Of Magic essay. I muttered swear words as I struggled to remember the name of this particular goblin.

"I'm going to fail the O.W.L.'s!" I exclaimed frustratedly.
"Since when do you care about yours O.W.L.'s?" George questioned.
"I don't, but my mum would kill me if I got anything lower than an Exceeds Expectations," I sighed.
"You realize it's October, right?" Fred asked.
I hummed in response.
"And that we don't have O.W.L.'s until May, right?" George inquired.
I hummed again.
"Alright then," Fred muttered to himself.
"What are you two doing anyway?" I questioned, looking up at the two as they continued to scan the map.
"We're looking for the best route to Flich's office so that we can prank him," George replied.

I nodded and continued searching for the goblin's name.

"Bloody hell!" Fred exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

George and I looked at him curiously as he pointed to the map frantically.

Glancing down, I saw two dark, bold, red names pacing around mum's office.

Mr. Moony and Mrs. Padfoot.

"That can't be right!" I breathed out.
"What would they be doing in Hogwarts?" George questioned.
"And why my mum's office?" I added.
"Uh, is no one else thinking about how Padfoot was married? I mean, Padfoot?!" Fred exclaimed.
"Well let's go!" I stated, jumping up and running out the door.

Fred and George followed me down the corridors to my mum's office.

I didn't necessarily believe the map, but it's never lied before, and I couldn't help but be excited by the news that a Marauder and the wife of a Marauder was in Hogwarts.

Finally arriving outside the door, we glanced down at the map to make sure that they were sill inside the office.

Sure enough, the two names were still pacing inside.

"Moony and Padfoot's wife is on the other side of this door," I mumbled to myself.
"Go on then!" George urged.

Shakily, I pushed the door open. I had kind of expecting to see an old but wise wizard, and an old woman who was greying and was wrinkly, but still beautiful. However I was met by mum and Professor Lupin.

"Holy sh-"
"Scarlett!" Mum scolded.
"You're Padfoot's wife?!" I questioned.

Mum's and Professor Lupin's eyes widened.

"And you're Moony," Fred stated.
"How do you know that?" Professor Lupin demanded.
"The map," George replied, holding up the old parchment.