Chapter 41

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Scarlett~

"I've missed this," George commented as we laughed together. We had been sitting in the guys' room for a while talking, just the two of us. George was in his own bed sitting up and I was laying on my stomach on Fred's bed.

"It's been awhile since we've been able to talk like this." I smiled over at George.

"How's it going with you and Fred?" George asked.

"It's great," I sighed dreamily, just the thought of Fred sent butterflies to my stomach. "He's so sweet and caring. My favorite part is that since we've been friends for so long he knows me so well. It's like I can do something like forget to put on my fluffy socks and he already knows something's up."

"I don't know if I should coo or gag...."

"Oh sod off," I giggled. "C'mon, talk to me about Ange."

George inhaled deeply, letting out a shaky chuckle. "Merlin she's perfect...an actual angel. She walks into the room and it's like time freezes. It's just the two of us, the only sound being my heart racing."

"This is not okay! Love has turned us all into big sappy...well saps!" I exclaimed, pushing myself up into a sitting position.

"But you know you want to keep talking about it," George grinned.

"He's just so bloody beautiful!"

"I'm mildly disturbed by that cause we look exactly alike..."

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's different. You may look and do the same things, but only Fred affects me."

George nodded, but I could tell he was still uneasy.

"George you're like a brother to me," I laughed.

"And you're like my sister, but it's still sorta weird," he chuckled nervously.

"I get that, I guess," I shrugged. "I have a question...."

George raised his eyebrow at me, waiting for me to continue. "Okay, I may have an answer."

"Does Fred ever....talk, about me?"

George immediately started laughing. "What do you think he doesn't find you hot?"

I covered my face in embarrassment, feeling the heat rising in my face. "Don't make fun of me! It's completely natural that I worry!"

George managed to just barely calm himself down, wiping some tears of laughter away. "I have conversations similar to ours with him if that's what you're looking for."

"You mean like that time I, uh, accidentally told you I thought he had a nice arse?"

George rolled his eyes at me, rubbing his hands over his face. "Yes like the time you told me my twin brother had a nice arse."