Chapter 28

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Fred~

"Angelina and I are dating." (A/N This chapter's so straight to the point!)

My statement was followed by a series of coughs. George having choked on his Pumpkin Juice.

"You're what?!" George asked after he had calmed down.

"Angelina and I are dating," I repeated.

I had pulled George up into our dorm to talk to him about Angelina, knowing it probably wasn't going to go great.

"Y-you what?" he asked again, his voice coming out much softer as his eyes glossed over.

"George are you about to cry?" I wondered as his eyes continued to shine with tears.

"You're dating Angelina," George muttered to himself.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling. "I just asked her out a little bit ago."

George sat down on his bed, staring at the wall.

"George? Are you okay?" I questioned, kneeling in front of him worriedly.

"B-But you like Scarlett," he mumbled, not quite meeting my eyes.

"Well, I thought I did. But then I started talking to Angelina more, and we've been hitting it off," I explained.

George looked up at me, his eyes blazing as he glared at me.

"George?"

"You're bloody joking!" George spat, standing up from the bed.

"Erm, no?"

"I can't even believe you! You know how much I like her!" George yelled, his voice cracking slightly.

"Merlin George! I thought you'd be a little more supportive!" I scoffed, folding my arms over my chest.

"Supportive?!" George bellowed, a bewildered look on his face. "You want me to be bloody supportive?! I thought you'd consider the fact that your twin's fancied that same girl for years now and would maybe think, 'Hey, maybe I do like her a little. But George, my twin who's stood by me since we were born, has liked her way longer than I have and it'd make me a complete and utter git to just go and start dating her!'."

I glared back at him. "Why are you being so selfish?! It's not my fault that she likes me and not you!"

George flinched, looking completely taken aback by my words.

"Get out," George choked, pointing a shaking finger to the door.

"George," I spoke, my eyes widening as I realized I had gone too far.

"Just go, please," George muttered, a few tears falling.

I nodded, walking out the door reluctantly.