Chapter 35

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Claire~

BENNET OR BLACK?
Minister Cornelius Fudge revealed earlier today in an interview with myself, Rita Skeeter, that the Bennet family has a darker past than Professor Albus Dumbledore led us to believe.
We've all heard of the murderer, Sirius Black, who made his escape from Azkaban during the summer of last year. He was charged a life sentence for the murder of Peter Pettigrew along with 12 bystanders.
Anyone who knew Sirius Black, knew that he was married and had a child. But not many do remember his small family of three that consisted of Clairesse Bennet (a former Hogwarts Professor) and Scarlett Bennet (a current student at Hogwarts).
It's been revealed that even after Sirius's sentence, Clairesse remained married to him and currently remains married to him. It has not yet been discovered if she is aware of his current whereabouts. Minister Cornelius Fudge has stated that the Bennets' are not dangerous, however.
But it leaves us wondering, do we really know Clairesse and Scarlett? Are they who they've been saying they are?

"No we're actually aliens from Mars we just didn't want to tell anyone," I snarled at the Daily Prophet. Sirius chuckled from behind me, having read it over my shoulder.

"I wonder why he told her that after trying to keep it a secret for so long," Sirius spoke, his words muffled as his lips resided on the back of my neck.

"I don't know but Scarlett's probably getting hell for it at school," I sighed.

Sirius stopped the kissing, worry flashing in his eyes as he thought over our daughter.

"I could send a letter to her now since they know, but there's no saying when it'd arrive..," Sirius pondered.

"We can't risk anyone seeing us either." I placed my head on the table, groaning in frustration. "What if she has an anxiety attack?"

"Then we'll pray that one of her friends pulls it together and helps her," Sirius said, rubbing my back.

"Send a letter, and then distract me."

"I can do that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scarlett~

I quickly sent a reply back to Mum and Dad, thankful that they were finally able to send me letters. I told them I was fine and that I think everything will finally be going back to normal.

The word normal bounced around in my head as I gave Ditzy the letter.

What is normal for me?

Normal's talking to Angelina, Alicia, and Katie about how I almost told Fred I liked him.
Normal's pulling pranks with Fred, George, and Lee while I push all thoughts of Fred to the back of my mind.
Normal's occasionally saying hello to the Chosen One in the corridor.
Normal's asking Mum things about my Dad that she'll never answer.

But now, nothing is normal.

I don't talk to Angelina now, and I'm just barely talking to Alicia and Katie.
I don't pull pranks anymore and I haven't seen Fred since yesterday when he helped me calm down. George still hasn't spoken to me and Lee sees me as often as Alicia and Katie do.
The Chosen One is more than just somebody I greet in the corridors. He's my brother and has been there for me more than anyone.
My Dad's Sirius Black and I don't have to ask my Mum for information about him anymore because we can sit for hours and talk about his life story.

Maybe I don't want normal... Maybe I want something new.

I'll get my friends back, and I'll have my parents and brother. But whose to say everything has to be the same? I can do with something different. Like...like getting Fred.

I broke up with Jeremy yesterday, and I know Fred has a heart somewhere.

I'm a Gryffindor, I'm suppose to be brave, so I will be brave. I'm going to find Fred and demand that he tells me what's been going through his head this past year that he's pulled at my heart strings until they've unraveled.

With a new found determination, I made my way out of the Common Room and wandered around the corridors until I found him.

"Hey Scarl—"

I pulled him into a broom cupboard, using my wand to light the lantern in the corner of the room.

"Fred what's wrong with you?"

Fred opened and closed his mouth, searching for words but came back empty.

"You kiss me, you ignore me, you break my heart, and no matter how many times I tell myself I'm better off without you, I still have feelings for you."

Fred moves towards me until my back was pressed against the wall. His hands found the sides of my face and his lips met mine in a soft, delicate kiss.

"I'm an idiot, and no matter how many times I tell myself that you're better off without me, I still have feelings for you." I giggled as he used my own words, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing as he kissed me again.

"What?" He asked, joining in on my laughter.

"Nothings it's just," I grinned at him, "this could've been so much easier."

We both laughed at our cluelessness.

When the laughing died down we just stared at each other. But it wasn't awkward. We were just admiring each other. Slowly, we moved forward until our lips met again. Fred's hands slid down until one hand was behind my neck and the other holding the small of my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pulled each other closer.

This is what I've craved to have, and now I can't get enough of it. His lips are warm and soft, exactly as I remember from our countless 'meaningless' kisses. Our lips moved in sync as we poured out every ounce of emotion we've built up in the past few years. Reluctantly, we pulled back for air.

"Why did we wait so long to do this?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter's literally just a slam in everyone's faces XD
There was a huge hole in the middle of my little timeline I made and that was them finally getting together, so here it is!
It's really weird how this schedule's working cause I wrote this ages ago and it's confusing me. But what's even more confusing is trying to write something 10 chapters ahead of this one. It's hurting my head but I'm in one of those good writing spree moments.
Am I the only one who has those? Y'know like after your long Writer's Block you're suddenly just writing. That's how Dancing In The Rain ended so maybe I can at least get a dent in on this one. I'm actually considering cutting this off somewhere and making a third book to this little series cause this is going on for so long. Chapter 35 and I'm still only in Goblet Of Fire. I'm wanting to go until after Hogwarts....
Comment your thoughts on that, but I have to wrap this up before I get yelled at by my teacher.
Love you all, hope you have a good day, now good bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~