Chapter 27

Thank you all so much for 10k reads/views (someone tell me which one it is cause I always call it reads but lately I've seen people calling it views?) I love that you all are enjoying the story and I hope you continue reading!

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Scarlett~

I really thought that everything would be okay with Fred and I after we kissed. But it only got worse. He's been ignoring me ever since it happened, and every time I try to talk to him he turns away and starts talking to someone else.

It's already the middle of October and nothing's gone right. When I try to talk to him, Lee, or George, Fred pulls them away and I'm left out on pranks and planning the joke shop. When we were paired in Potions class, he didn't say a word and just did what I asked him. When I sat next to Lee at dinner Fred kept me completely out of conversation. If George or Lee asked me a question, Fred would either answer for me or grab their attention away from me.

He was completely ignoring me and to say I was heartbroken would be an understatement.

But to top it all off, Angelina and Fred have been getting very close. Close as in people have been mistaking them as a couple.

I felt betrayed. Angelina was one of my closest friends, and now I felt like I didn't even know her. She knew how much I liked Fred, and it's like she's completely ignored my feelings.

I sighed to myself as I walked down the long corridor to my next class, already late. I had let the girls go ahead of me, and now I was alone.

Turning the corner, my stomach completely dropped and all thoughts of class just disappeared.

Fred had Angelina pushed against the wall, passionately making out with her.

The first thought that crossed my mind was It's George. Not Fred. But after being friends with them for six years, there's no mistaking them.

The sight made me want to cry out. I wanted to scream. Sob. Moan. Anything to allow the pain to leave.

My heart completely shattered and I felt like I'd never be happy again.

But I wasn't going to be that girl that just sat there and sobbed. Instead I walked right up and pulled Fred off of her.

"S-Scarlett?" Fred stuttered.

"What are you playing at?!" I spat, hot tears falling freely.

"What do you mean?" Angelina questioned.

"He's kissed me twice now, played around with my heart, and is now over here snogging you," I cried, wiping my tears away angrily. I shouldn't be crying, it made me look weak.

"What do you mean played around with your heart?" Fred asked, his voice barely over a whisper.

"I like you, Fred!" I screamed. "There! I said it! I bloody like you and I have since I met you!"

Fred stared at me in shock, his eyes widening.

"But it doesn't matter," I whimpered, "cause you're with Angelina now."