What Next? Poll

Hey! So just a heads up, I don't know when my next update will be because I have family coming in and out constantly to see my nephew and I feel like I never have time to write. I've also just started school again and it's just genuinely hard to write lately.

Hopefully it won't be long before my next update but I guess we'll see.

But onto the real reason as to why I'm doing this. I've made a list of things I can do for after this story and wanted to know what you all wanted to see. I'm calling it the What Next? Poll for no apparent reason other than it'll be whatever's next.

I can't promise that this story will be over anytime soon, but I can work on these things on the side and publish them whenever I'm comfortable with it.

But onto the small list. If you would like me to do these, just leave a comment by it saying if you're interested or if you think it's stupid.

1. An Instagram AU? It would be during the Marauders Era and would branch off from their graduation to a completely different route than Dancing In The Rain did. It would still have Claire and Camellia though.

2. A Time-Traveling AU? This would probably be some short story thing, but I think I would do both Next Generation going to the Golden Trio's Era and the Next Generation going to the Marauders Era in a short two book series. I'm not set on this one, but if you guys are really interested I'll do it.

3. For this one, you can pick an open plot from the plot shop from MsMarauders that you want me to write and comment it next to number three. If this one wins then I'll make another poll for which plot I'll do. With the permission of the plot writer of course.

4. If you don't like any of these but liked the idea of me writing a Jily story than you can just say so next to number four.

(Additional) 5. I'm adding this one after publishing cause I thought of this after putting this poll up. Another option is a Remellia story. Aka, Remus and Camellia.

If you like more than one that's fine, you can comment on both. Or if you don't like any just say so, I won't be offended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~